KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

So my KRISS is due to get delivered today, and from reading the thread it seems likely that it'll turn up with the internals being quite dry. Now I'm used to stripping down pistols and giving them a quick blast of silicon where needed, but that's about as far as I've gone with GBB maintenance.

I've watched a few take down videos (a couple of times to get familiar), so I've an idea of how to get to the bolt/super V system, but what parts need some care before use and is plain silicon (I hear it comes with a bottle in the box) up to the job or do I want to be using grease on some areas?

Cheers in advance.

post-66045-0-36460600-1367039415_thumb.jpg

Just a heads up for those of you whose considering on buying this. This upgrade kit is a huge disappointment included are;

1. 6.01 TB barrel

2. Maple leaf hop rubber

3. Parts no. 13,522, 64 and 96(all in quality metals)

This is a drop in kit

Unfortunately there was ABSOLUTELY no improvements on FPS and accuracy(became worst).

So I decided to mix match everything with the stock parts and the best mix was to use the;

1. 6.01TB barrel

2. Stock hop rubber and part 64(this parts are not interchangeable with the kit).

3. Kit part 13, 522, and 96

Althought There is only a slight increase in fps(+10) there was significant improvement in accuracy compared to the stock.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. Mine runs fine in terms of accuracy and range. Ill keep running it as it is until I need to change the hop bucking. Then maybe ill try the maple leaf bucking (I have two)...if that doesnt give me good resuts, ill go with the guarder ones (also have two).

On a side note...I am running the maple leaf hop bucking, sleeve and tensioner on my lm4...made a huge improvement over stock performance. Installation wasnt a simple drop in....had to tweak it, but it works awesome. Least for cqb play.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

guys I just got a vector in the mail, took it apart, and the bolt body is PLASTIC, the 2 plates with the slits for the bolt itself to travel in are metal, the the main body is plastic?!?! i thought it was supposed to be steel

Edited by TnL

Since my loading nozzle broke with the first magazine... and KWA blanked me when I told them about it, I thought I should mention this pieces of "news"...

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_1053&products_id=16712

Snagged me one just in case, a hat tip to you sir. 

Edit: Btw, my stock one is flawless...

Edited by ShinSeiki
  • Like 1

no not the nozzle, the block that rides up and down and carries the 2 plates that hold the bolt in line

when it was said earlier in the thread that the internals are "all steel" I assumed that this rather large component would be counted in that

Edited by TnL

Photograph the exact part and post.

KWA-KRISS-Vector-Airsoft-SMG-Gas-Blowbac

If your talking about the center block of that, then it should be plastic. Making it steel would make it too heavy, reduce ROF and reduce performance and increase cooldown. Especially on somthing that does not need to be steel.

Looked inside mine and what needs to be steel/metal is such. What needs to be plastic is..

Edited by bankz5152
  • Like 1

RATech make alot of steel parts doesnt mean they should be installed.

Its general common sense. If the bolts heavier it will require more energy to move it therefore moving slower and using 'more' gas increaseing cooldown

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

RATech make alot of steel parts doesnt mean they should be installed.

Its general common sense. If the bolts heavier it will require more energy to move it therefore moving slower and using 'more' gas increaseing cooldown

So they make a lot of steel parts... sell a lot of steel parts... and some people have great experience with their steel parts... but they shouldn't be installed because Bankz5152 says so... sure, I'll email them now and tell them to close up, their existence is pointless. 

Exactly Habakure, just because RA-Tech says so doesnt mean you should install it!

Ive had 6/7 WE GBBRs 2 of which had RA-Tech parts (self installed) one RA-Tech Custom both had big issues within 10K rounds.

However my other WE rifles ran on to around 15/16K with only very minor issues.

Especially being in the UK you do not want a big heavy steel bolt, many people have had issues with Inokatsus and other GBBRs with steel bolts because it is not warm enough!

The Kriss works fine without that part and im sure it will continue to as Snoopy proved, 12K through no issues.

• Like 1

well, if that block had been steel maybe the gun would be fun to shoot,, as it is it fires like a noisy AEG, ive had AEG pistons give more recoil, which im sure is the "point" of the vector system, but its far from the point of an airsoft GBBR

Edited by TnL