KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

The brass looks damaged, on the mag it's self. But it could be a shadow. Could you take a picture of the mag, in better light (specifically the brass area).

Edit, expanded the picture, have a look at the brass cylinder. To me it looks a bit damaged.

Edited by Habakure

oh yes you're right, the brass is damaged, it looks like possibly the knocker missed and schmucked it, but I have never seen a valve failure like this before

is the kriss valve proprietary at all or will any KWA flow valve work?

Edited by TnL

oh yes you're right, the brass is damaged, it looks like possibly the knocker missed and schmucked it, but I have never seen a valve failure like this before

is the kriss valve proprietary at all or will any KWA flow valve work?

Every KWA/KSC gun I've owned has had the same flow valve, so you should be fine with a spare - Can't confirm that first hand, but it'd shock me if the KRISS valve was proprietary.

Guys today a friend came by with KWA CZ75 mags, and I tried to swap valves, the valve was too small and didnt fit, is the CZ75 valve undersized or is the kriss valve oversized and the replacement I've ordered is a waste of money?

Well I ordered 5 single coyote KRISS pouches with kydex inserts from Head On, and received a 4 mag chest rig in black, so not exactly what I ordered (and hopefully it'll be rectified as I really have no use for the chest rig, as I've already a rig set up waiting for just the pouches), but the build quality is top notch. So a mixed bag really there :P

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.

Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches and kydex inserts within a day and have them shipped out Monday morning to me, at no cost.

To my mind, excellent customer service and this response has encouraged me that if I require any other gear that Head On make, I'll order from them without a second thought. Mistakes happen, but the way in which this ones been rectified has given me confidence in them.

• Like 3

Yeah. Yeah. Supposedly your stuff might have been sent to france instead. Lol. When it comes to custom made pouches, I go his way. His first run at the 6 mag rig, the .308 rig, and mp7 rig are in my hands. Lol . I guess I'm one of his unofficial beta testers. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read this via Facebook:-

http://www.airsoft-squared.com//post/3774/kwa-makes-announcement-regarding-kriss-vector

Basically, it says KWA have stated that Kriss have said some hurtful things and that they (KWA) will/can continue to make Kriss products (be that mags or GBB Krisses). Don't know wether to take that announcement, with a pinch of salt.

Very interesting.

One thing I find might odd about that is people from KWA have left to join Kriss. Now what on earth would some airsoft techs from the USA be doing working for an RS company in Switzerland? To me that hints toward Kriss having a crack at making their own airsoft Vector.

Would explain a lot, why KWA lost the licence, why KWA employees moved to Kriss, the whole statement about -

'As part of its strong commitment and support to the Milsim and professional training community, KRISS Arms will be seeking for new innovative partners in the airsoft industry to market its current and upcoming airsoft products'

- That would be pretty cool endless things to think off their. Could be looking at a VFC external quality - without the vile Umarex trades - but the internal quality/reliability of KWA. Or we could be looking at a PTW platform that's going to cost at least a kidney and half a liver.

Edited by bankz5152
  • Like 1

Hey all.. First time poster on this forum..

I really want a vector but wont be able to afford it anytime soon. I have a TM MP7gbb which is brilliant but I still wish Id gone for the vector when I had the chance.

From people who have skirmished them are they a good buy? If so I may have to find the money somewhere.

All the best

Leo

I've had mine for a while now and I'm still on the fence, Accuracy is pretty good, not amazing, but good enough, semi and 2 round burst are very snappy and the 2 round burst is really deadly in cqb, but in auto it suffers serious cooldown, as well, its quite heavy for what it is, and I've noticed significant peening on my valve knocker, so it may fail in the next few thousand rounds

this is my first of the newer gen KWA products that I've tried, I had an NS2 mac11 a while back and I thought it was a POS, one of my major qualms with all KWA products has been the hopup, and while the barrel clip thing that holds the barrel aligned with the hopup is plastic and lets the barrel rotate a little, the new(ish) hopup itself seems to work very well, no misfeeds or double feeds, hops not completely consistent but its good enough for cqb, though I've also been religiously cleaning the barrel/hopup to make sure theres no oil in there to swell up my hopup rubber,

my biggest overall issue is the cooldown, its a submachinegun where I cant go fullauto without serious performance losses, build quality and materials are all good, other than the valve knocker I see very little wear on internals

Edited by TnL
  • Like 1

You might find it a little hot for CQB in the UK however, or at least on Propane in the warmer months, and might have to step down to 134a or Predator Ultra (which I think someone mentioned earlier on in the thread about it being in between 134a and Propane power wise). Mine was pushing 400FPS last time out after I'd gassed the mags and left them on the bench for a bit whilst sorting out other things on my gear in the warm weather.

My cooldown issues on full auto seem to be much more mag related, it seems to consistently be the same 2 mags of the 6 I have that struggle in full auto, where as the rest will happily dump the entire mag without issue. But as its normally single only inside buildings in the UK, then that and 2 round burst will serve you very well indeed.

Having said all of that, this is the most enjoyable gun I've owned, just from a bringing a smile to your face point of view. To me its been worth every penny.

Edited by Manxmadman