KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

well *suitcase*, took the vector out today, and the internal bit in the nozzle that holds the steel bar that holds the return spring broke, as WELL as the spring itself, rendering the gun inoperable because of the rotating axis, the nozzle will fall ontop of the BBs instead of behind them

this thing has never seen the field, and maybe 25 mags plinking and ive already had so much trouble

Got issues I need idendifing and nee help:

I rack it and push and hold the bolt catch as if to dry fire (same if the mag was loaded) it will fire once or twice then the next trigger pull there is a click sound as if de-cocking then thats it, pulling on the trigger will not do anything. So re-cock and the samething happens a couple of shots, click then nothing. All functions are working correctly (semi,burst and F/A) and I know that the mag is a good one. Im betting (hoping) its somethin small.

Edited by leothelion

when its misfiring is the hammer not dropping? or is it dropping but not releasing gas, if its the latter your valve knocker may have had it, alst time i took my vector apart the knocker had significant peening damage

Dont be sorry thats a perfectly good question.. Yes - If the bolt cycles then it fires (pretty hard as well). I more wanted to prove that it wasnt a feeding issue..

Any clues as to what it maybe?

Its hot atm (south of england)..

TnL- I think its dropping but not releasing gas.. Bolt it firmly in battery.

Yeah.. I did find a very comprehensive strip down on youtube by someone on the KWA forum. Im pretty confident enough to take apart the trigger. Just need to get some apropriate tools (punches etc). Apart from this the gun is in great condition so Im assuming its probably something small.

Can someone confirm that part KRISS-47 the IMPACT HAMMER is free to move from front to back and that part KRISS-112 IMPACT HAMMER SPRING is not attached to or keeping the hammer under tension?

http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/manuals/KWA-Kriss-Vector/images/KWA-KRISS-parts2.jpg

Many thanks

112 should be pushing the valve knocker downwards and 113 pushin it backwards

also, it should move forward at all time, but only backwards when part 48 is actuated

Edited by TnL

Aha.. Impact hammer is loose.. Its not under any tention from the spring at all.. TnL is there any way of taking a photo so I can see how it is supposed to be set up.

Ahh, hopefully you've found the answer. It's probably too early to say "good work".....hey, stop laughing :D

is its possible the buy that rocket valve spring somewhere ?

KWAUSA is the only place I imagine would have that

o

cheers mate , are they hard to get back in once there out ?

nah, punch the pin, put a half inch wide by 3" or so strip of stiff cardboard (not corrugated cardboard obv) along the rail, and slide it back on, may need to tap it on, and you will probably have to hold the piece in place as you slide the rail on cause itll want to move, then once its back just tap the pin back in

Edited by TnL

KWAUSA is the only place I imagine would have that

nah, punch the pin, put a half inch wide by 3" or so strip of stiff cardboard (not corrugated cardboard obv) along the rail, and slide it back on, may need to tap it on, and you will probably have to hold the piece in place as you slide the rail on cause itll want to move, then once its back just tap the pin back in

so like cereal box cardboard then ? Thanks dude it's nice to know there's always someone up for helping someone out :) ill let you know how it goes