KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

KWA have got a few Vector spare parts listed on their ProShop now....

Sadly I cracked the body on my Vector where the stock meets it. Still got a stock, but its wobbly and I cant sling it :(

Got on to KWA trying to find out if they can send me a replacement Upper + an entire drop in fire control group/hammer/trigger system in an attempt to repair the 2round burst issue.

Having a look at their website, it would appear they only ship to USA (after going to checkout and trying to enter address). Could be wrong, and would suggest contacting them via their website. Worthy a go.

I was affraid of that.

Ive been to a couple of different sites and none of them have spares for the vector.

They do ship to the UK for certain. I've ordered many spare parts for my MP7, its a slightly different check out method when they have to post over seas, involves posting your details into a secure and closed thread on their forum.

Takes around 10 - 15 days, usually because the items are so small shipping is minimal and 95% chance of not being stung for import tax.

Though when I ordered parts me and a few mates did a bulk order of parts to save on shipping, might be worth finding out who wants what spares etc.. and pooling together.

Funny enough just got a reply from LWA who now have got my part in the store within a week. They are not even charging me for the part!!

All I had to do was provide the serial number from the gun..

Sweet!!

PS- SPACE let me know it you do order still cause it maybe worth while getting spares etc.. :)

will do mate, im not sure exactly whats needed yet. when it arrives ill be splitting it down (after a can of gas lolol) to see what needs fixing and to check what i can do for the upper body.
i think that LWA have a record of all the Vectors they sold.

edit: LWA have significantly more parts than anywhere else, i may have to ping them an email about the upper body.

Edited by Im going space

upon doing some digging, the burst sear looks to be the same as the semi one, bar a small bump removed. so in theory, the action semi sear could be bought and that little bump removed.

EDIT: That is hoping that the bump on 36 doesnt fit into 35. that would make things awkward.
paJXc3eI_original.jpg
part 35 = Burst
part 36 = semi

Semi Auto Sear, albeit out of stock at ehobby, its in at other places.

Edited by Im going space