KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

The KRISS seems to be plagued by loads of part breakages.  Is this any more than the average use or are/were there faulty parts to start with?

I really want one but there's something at the back of my mind saying it will break and parts will be scarce.

Mine has been through a few games and has been flawless

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

I got my Kriss December 24 and shoot it all the time. I have tens of thousands of rounds threw it and not a single broken part. The best gbb ever built imo.

You can go on the KWA forum and you will see not many people having problems and the ones that do have something to do with something that they have done. Operator error is to blame in most cases, not all most. I can understand if your gun is broken you are upset or mad but that doesn't mean the Kriss  as a  whole is a bad gbb. The build quality is excellent the rof is insane, the accuracy is excellent.     

How much did postage cost?

Postage was about the $25-$30 mark to the UK from California, so fairly reasonable and it arrived within the week once shipped. Think it took a week and a bit before they were shipped as its one guy making all those products up from scratch, which I was fine with.

Well used the npas last night, took a guess with how far to set it (i was late).

Turned it about 1/2 way at a guess,

A constant 298.86 (no deviation at all, which confused me) on a SKAN. With green.

Edit: before NPAS, it was clocking ~380

Edited by Im going space

Where did you get your NPAS from Space?

I've looked into Milspec Solutions, but I've had no luck at all hearing back from them, so I'm looking for somewhere else that I can grab one before the AI500 event to rock my KRISS (looking UK based at this point given AI is in two weeks).

Edited by Manxmadman

Just for the record, in case people think there's dodgy dealings, that NPAS valves are sold separately as well as in a kit. It means that for folk like myself who've got 6+ NS2 systems means I only needed one $35 NPAS kit, and 5 $7 NPAS valves :)

Retailers over here only sell the kits, and they'll still charge full price for the valve alone.

And they come out at £35 for a kit, (about $55?)

That's much in muchness what it would be here for the kit; €39 (approx. £32). The valve alone would be €12, or £10 approximately.

I wouldn't have thought there would be much market for the tool on its own...just goes to show you though!

Pull out the charging handle and place your index finger and middle finger into the groove. Pull straight back (putting most pressure on the index finger).

Its not an easy pull however, it shouldnt be really difficult. If you look at the PDF files or manual you can completly strip the lower reciever. This splits the lower cage into 2 parts and allowing easy access to give the guide rails a good scrub and re-lube. My one piece of advice is to keep an eye on the charging handle return spring which attaches to the frame. Youll see it if you strip the gun.

You have to understand that the bolt in the kriss is not going straight back. Even at that it requires little effert, pull the charging handle away from the Frame not all the way but enough to create a V then from the top put your index finger and middle finger in middle of that V and pull back. If you do it the wrong way it will seem very hard because you will in fact be putting most of your force against the frame of the gun and not toward moving the bolt back. Another thing i will mention is i see allot of people just let go of that handle after the bolt its back letting it snap forward, i wouldn't . I bring the handle forward with my hand then let it go in to place. I'm sure you can find a video on YouTube in which someone is charging a Kriss and you will see the proper way. Hope this helps.

Think i spoke to you elsewhere about it.

Milspec have the npas but no tools (they come in a kit... Tut tut.

I got mine from tactical quartermaster.

Most places list them as MP7 NPAS.

i got that npas now and instald it but mine does not seem to do anything  it cant go over  300 fps ans i use propane gas.