KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Dead? What happend?

Did you install the NPAS yourself? Not to be rude but you dont seem very experienced.

The NPAS could be damaged, or floating the spring damaged/missing aswell.

Could be nozzle damage/crack. Could be the piston head damaged.

Could be that your not chargeing gas properly or that its an old bottlw thats running out.

Even themp could cause issues.

Give more information someone could help.

How are you checking FPS.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by bankz5152

Hey guys

The stock finally broke off.

For the low price of $25 you can just buy a new one: http://store.kwausa.com/KrissVectorFoldingStock.aspx

However ,one part that I want that isn't on the ProShop is a side rail. I bought my gun used on eBay and it only came with 1, and I want to have the other side match. I can get a real one from the KRISS website, however I was hoping I could get the airsoft one cheaper than the RS on at $30. Furthermore, do any of you guys run EOTech 551's on their KRISS, and if so, what kind? I would normally buy one from Hawaiianjuggernaut however it appears that has stock has run dry, and I don't want a crappy replica that will break after a game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got question: Is anyone did an engraving of "KRISS" on front and rear sights? Anyone have got friends with real KRISS which have got Midwest Ind. sights? I am looking for good scan of markings of both rear and front sights.

9feec8.view.jpgf7b085.view.jpg

Edited by rusTORK
  • 1 month later...

I never did end up getting a replacement nozzle or return spring from KWA, but I did manage to pry a fresh hopup rubber from their claws, remade the broken nozzle area with acrylic, made a return spring from a WE AK nozzle spring, and its running again, it shoots pretty well, and compared to most other GBBRs on the market the quality of the internals really is quite a leap ahead, and in the end many of the things I dont like about it are the Kriss's fault, not KWAs faults, IE the bulk and weight of the weapon overall, the very high sight over bore, and the inefficiency of the super V system, that sorta stuff, but hey I havent sold it yet, Ive kept guns Ive loved for shorter than I've had this one so far so it must have something about it that keeps it around... probably the 2rd burst ;p