KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well ran mine on Saturday, was around 6-10c outside. Ran it on propane with no troubles.

I've got the mp7 npas in there and the power up silencer. I honestly wasn't expecting it to cycle properly in the cold but it worked fine all day.

I have notice the front grip is a little loose however. It's not the grip to the ris that's the issue, seems to be the whole front ris that's loose. Last time I took it apart it all seemed solid and tight. Anyone else had this same issue?

Test the rail is tight, on the main body of the kriss, without pins in. Mine doesn't wobble without the pins in (might be different for other people). It maybe the ris rail is attaching too loosely to the main body or the pins arnt tight enough.

A few pages back, someone else had the same problem as you Mad-Larkin. Have a look back, maybe send them a pm.

Edited by Habakure
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get one, id like to see how they perform. I think the Vector as standard has done so well no one really bothered with aftermarket.

True, mine has been flawless, its more of a "meh, what the hell" purchase, i'm pretty happy with the stock range and accuracy.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/209222-kriss-drops-kwa/

Are these still being made,was the reason for the breakup mentioned? I had a quick look but didn't see anything.

I found the patent for this one a while back.The mechanism's fairly similar to the real versionfrom the pictures.

http://www.google.com/patents/EP2578984A1?cl=en

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/209222-kriss-drops-kwa/

Are these still being made,was the reason for the breakup mentioned? I had a quick look but didn't see anything.

I found the patent for this one a while back.The mechanism's fairly similar to the real versionfrom the pictures.

http://www.google.com/patents/EP2578984A1?cl=en

KWA has been a mess, organizationally, for the last year or so. God only knows what's going on. They still sell the Vector over a year after KRISS allegedly pulled their licensing rights, which means either that they've just decided to keep selling them until a court orders them to stop, or that KRISS jumped the gun in their announcement and weren't able to actually pull the rights from KWA due to contractual reasons.

There could be other reasons, of course, but those are the two most likely scenarios.

The real reason all the drama went down wasn't evident until early this year when KRISS made their Krytac airsoft brand public, headed up by former KWA employees and Tim from AirsoftGI. It's pretty clear that once KRISS decided to enter the airsoft market for themselves they quickly wanted to make sure one of their future competitors did not have the airsoft rights to their flagship firearm.

Its been a while since I posted here lol.. I took mine out for a spin the other day after not being able to play for months due to money and stuff. It was a warm day and I used some of this newish WE green gas. My vector had an NPAS fitted and it chronos at about 310 which for me is fine as I play the Mall. 

I gave it a good clean and lube about a week before (and then the same to my gun bom-bom!). Anyways.... It performed amazingly! Not one fault or glitch the whole day. At the end of every mag it locked back and had a very good range considering the barrel length. I was the only one with a vector at this game (bluestreak) and quite a few people asked about it. The site itself does suit the sniper/dmr set up but I never felt outplayed, i just waited for them to get closer to me. Its simply the best gun! Even better was the fact that I bought it for £100 with a mag broken and it only cost me £7 to fix :)

Recommended!! 

• Like 2

Its been a while since I posted here lol.. I took mine out for a spin the other day after not being able to play for months due to money and stuff. It was a warm day and I used some of this newish WE green gas. My vector had an NPAS fitted and it chronos at about 310 which for me is fine as I play the Mall. 

I gave it a good clean and lube about a week before (and then the same to my gun bom-bom!). Anyways.... It performed amazingly! Not one fault or glitch the whole day. At the end of every mag it locked back and had a very good range considering the barrel length. I was the only one with a vector at this game (bluestreak) and quite a few people asked about it. The site itself does suit the sniper/dmr set up but I never felt outplayed, i just waited for them to get closer to me. Its simply the best gun! Even better was the fact that I bought it for £100 with a mag broken and it only cost me £7 to fix :)

Recommended!!

What mug sold it to you for such a low price ;)

There's going to be some more super guns going up for sale in the next few days....all brand new, and all at amazing prices....Vipertech, Inokatsu, PTS MKM, Vector(s), VFC HK416 M27 IAR.....and much much more :)

• Like 1