KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

What mug sold it to you for such a low price ;)

There's going to be some more super guns going up for sale in the next few days....all brand new, and all at amazing prices....Vipertech, Inokatsu, PTS MKM, Vector(s), VFC HK416 M27 IAR.....and much much more :)

Lol.. ;)

Who ever had had it before me had set the hop perfectly! 

do i feel bad for profiting off of my vector? nope. that was a hell of a lot of work to get it up to pristine.... seeing as i sold it for £350... when equivalent packages were going for over £400.

Why you sell your Vector?

I did see that second hand sales are coming down abit - someone just sold one for £550 with 6 mags and other various upgrades. Im completely dry of money right now but would hope to pick up 2 more mags. 6 seems so much better then 4.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody tried the Angel Custom spring housing and bolt?

http://www.evike.com/products/49289/

http://www.evike.com/products/49278/

Looking to get a snappier recoil on green gas. It's perfectly snappy on red gas, but it's twice as expensive and on hot days a tad too powerful for my regular field.

I have not installed the Hepheastus kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, just spoke to several retailers - they say that stocks of the kwa version are drying up (at least in Taiwan and Hong Kong). And while it will probably be back, it might not be in the same form as we know it now (so they say based on their experience - maybe no trades, exterior design changes, etc)

Might be a good idea to grab one if you re a fan and haven't got one already.

Edited by Lsdgenie

Yup, just spoke to several retailers - they say that stocks of the kwa version are drying up (at least in Taiwan and Hong Kong). And while it will probably be back, it might not be in the same form as we know it now (so they say based on their experience - maybe no trades, exterior design changes, etc)

Might be a good idea to grab one if you re a fan and haven't got one already.

I sure hope not.  KWA lost the production right in 2013 and when into lawsuit with Kriss until it settled last year.  I think they are smart enough not to pull another fast one.