KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

That said its all fair to be certain!!

Good to know it works in the Kriss though! Means the MP7 NPAS should also work aswell for those after adjustable FPS.

AHHHHH WHERES MINE!!! STUCK IN CUSTOMS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The peice of TSI Tavor came faster than this! (that I got free B)/wink emoticon)

I hope they take care of your gun in customs, my vfc mp5 came back from Irish customs in parts, they took it apart to see If it was a real gun and couldnt put it back together,so I recieved my brand new gun in parts. Irish customs Suck *albatross* !!

Put another 300 rounds of .25g Tracer Rounds through my KWA KRISS last night. 

I've probably pout about 3000 rounds or so through my gun at temps ranging from 45 to 70 degrees.

The only hitch so far was a "jam" that someone I let run the gun had. The bolt simply did not go all the way forward. I was able to replicate that issue by pushing up on the magazine. I'm thinking pushing the magazine up gets the magazine's gas output seal to sit higher...preventing the bolt to go all the way back to battery causing a miss cycle.

Other than that...no other issues of note.

Good luck on waiting dude. I can't stand waiting myself. Its probably one of the things I hate most....other than broken stuff of course. :P

Yeah...too bad its lexan and not polycarb. That shrink tubing needed to be a quarter inch smaller for better "shrinkage"...its not as tight as I want but it'll do its job. I may need to source some 1.25" shrink tubing...the 1.5" is a tad on the bigger side.

Also used the same thing to hold that pressure switch...again, being a lefty proved to be troublesome in terms of function when the pressure pad is mounted on the vertical grip...off to the side it went instead...it gets actuated by my thumb...when I want to. No accidental switching for me.

Racingmaniac...its just shrink tubing. Shrinked, pressed, then dremelled the lid so it didn't get in the way of the sight picture.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py

Did you cut your own lexan piece also?

Yes I did.

You can see from the photos that it wasn't cut perfectly..but its good enough for me...I'm not spending more time for a perfectly cut piece of plastic. Time is money and I'd rather spend my time trolling on the boards than sanding that thing down to perfection. LoL!

caliper says its 2.55 mm with the coating on...so probably around 2.5mm

ive cracked these things when i was doing aoe with em in the past...

point of having it is to deflect bbs ...i will replace it as needed. decided to use these cause...well...i have it, its not being used for anything and i have spare time on my hands lol

Definitely looks a lot nicer than a kill flash, hate how much length is added with those installed. I did a similar job with my 3x magnifier, though I ended up using a flip up cap to hold the lens on. Though after seeing how clean the heat shrink looks, I may change it today.

Edited by akiraspeedstar

I pretty much did the same thing with my G&P Aimpoint M2. Flip up mounted lexan glued in place....replaced the kill flash.

On a side note...waiting for a chest rig done...After trying on my 4 Tactical Tailor P90/UMG pouches and stuffing the mags in em...I found that a 4 mag chest rig (with two pistol mag pouches on one side and a utility pouch on the other) doesn't weigh that heavy....I may get a 6 mag rig done instead. Hmmmm decisions decisions.

After trying out some kydex inserts in HeadOn Tactical's KRISS single mag pouch, I'm sold on it...I had 5 made...and since I was bored last night...made 8 more lol

20130111_211928.jpg

Not a great day with my Kriss,

jamming continually on single fire due to double-feeds, I decided to take it all apart for closer inspection forgetting to take off the pressure pad for the torch and ripping the wires from the pad - oops :(

I seem to be on a bad run at the moment with Airsoft, Kriss unpredictable out of box, WE M&P still not working properly after filing part,

and KSC Glock 19 Prime slide sticking, even though it worked alright on installation,

The joys of airsoft :)

Nice. FacePalm Tactical from eBay sells 16mm+ to 14mm- adapters for $22 shipped. They're based in the US . Their thread adapters work but they're not the best quality. At least not the one I got from them...mine looked like it was stuck in a bag with a bunch of em and rattled around. The threads were not in pristine condition...somewhat dented here and there but it didn't keep my TM tracer unit from threading on without resistance. Its a good alternative for those who do not want to wait or have to pay extra.

Then again you could always order a Hephaestus Custom one along with a few little knick knacks for shipping to be worth it...

Not a great day with my Kriss,
jamming continually on single fire due to double-feeds, I decided to take it all apart for closer inspection forgetting to take off the pressure pad for the torch and ripping the wires from the pad - oops  :(
I seem to be on a bad run at the moment with Airsoft, Kriss unpredictable out of box, WE M&P still not working properly after filing part,
and KSC Glock 19 Prime slide sticking, even though it worked alright on installation,
The joys of airsoft  :)

Sorry to hear aout your woes about your GBB. That pressure pad is definitely an ouch...I was looking into that before installing mine as I may have my lower painted (yes MW2 / Black Ops 2 colors...lol). I am thinking about getting my rig done in Black or MC....not 100% on it yet but I'm leaning towards Black at the moment...

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py
  • Like 1

Any help would be appreciated on my double-feed and jamming issue,

I haven't got too much experience with GBBRs with intermittent faults.

Basically it'll work perfectly for a magazine and then pot luck for the next one,

Hoping it's nothing too complicated such as the tolerances of the charge-handle and the nozzle feed ramp.

I only have one magazine at the moment, so I can't rule that out either.

I can feel my brain melting already ;)

Change the bb's you're using?

One of them old KWA Mac 11's used to eject every other BB when I test fired it with Excel's. It only ate up AIrsoft Elite .25g BBs perfectly. Not sure what was up with that....for every trigger pull...one would shoot out the barrel...the other would eject from the breech. 

• Like 1