KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

On a side note...I installed a maple leaf hop bucking and tensioner on my lm4 (same type of hop bucking and tensioner as the kriss v) and it made a world of difference. I should have picked up two...now its out of stock :(

Snoopy, I had installed the same Maple Leaf bucking and tensioner you mentioned into my Vector and I wouldn't recommend it as it will over hop any weight bb. I believe part #13 is the cause as it seems to put too much pressure onto the tensioner arm no matter what setting you have part #13 at. After I reinstalled the OEM parts I was shooting straight and able to get good adjustment with part #13 so I don't think I have any defective parts.

Let us know your findings if you do decide to install the Maple Leaf bucking into your Vector.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Anyone else have any experience with those or other tightbores/hop combos? Sadly, this is the only one I can find in stock for now.
Did you ever try the OEM tensioner with the diamond hop?
I'm not sure, but I think this is the Maple Leaf one- bit of googling found that Monster hop ups are made by Maple Leaf.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_635&products_id=16581

Edited by PreacherMan

Have you tried using the oem hop tensioner with the diamond hop?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

I have not yet tried that combination but I believe that is the route I will go. I installed an EvoII hop in my LM4 and got the exact same results as I did with my Kriss. I'm beginning to think the tensioner arm may need to be bent upwards slightly. That, or I am installing everything wrong. 

Im running it this weekend outdoors to see how well it performs. In cqb...its pretty awesome. If it shoots as accurate and as far as my kriss...I'd call it golden. My kriss out of the box is field ready...shots with .25g bbs go far and are accurate...absolutely zero complaints...well maybe not absolutely but the range and accuracy isnt lacking. My criteria isnt extreme. If I can peg someone at 180 feet with triple taps or even by sending 5 rounds down range....thats plenty enough for a gbb/gbbr. Thats something my kriss can do indoor and outdoor.

But yeah. From shooting the lm4 with the evo2 hop in cqb...I think its good to go. I can hit metal pillars less than a foot wide...maybe 8 inches? At maybe 130 feet out. Plenty accurate for cqb imo but again...ill see how it fares outdoors.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

None of my magazines leak now. Some had their o-rings replaced. Others just sorted itself out. I've left all 7 of my magazines out in the trunk of my car where high temps reached the high 70 Fahrenheit to low 80 degrees for a few days. The mags still have gas in it. 7 magazines are leak free. I do run dry propane...no silicone added.

Hey all, used my Kriss at weekend in game for first time, was epic, however managed to break one of the lips on a mag clean off :-\

Was trying to refill a mag mid game, there was only a single bb left and as I was pulling the follower down it slipped and shot up. Guessing the bb just had enough force all on one side to snap it off. So I need a new part 304, any ideas? Or do I need to go kwa themselves, if so how?

And let my misfortune be a lesson! Careful with the mags!

So every time I keep looking around at Airsoft stuff the Kriss Vector keeps grabbing my attention, but the price tag of £500+ for the rifle and 4 extra mags, does concern me about due to a few issues that keep popping up, which people here might be able to clear up.

The first one (and the easy one since it got released during winter) is what is the gas efficiency on green gas/propane in winter temperatures like in an outdoors environment (no real cqb here)? Get temperatures floating around 0-2degrees C in the winter.

And for anyone that's fielded this in a more open environment rather than CQB, what sort of results have people been getting (I've flicked through the thread but most comments/pictures seem to be CQB orientated) in terms of range/accuracy?

Took the KRISS outside yesterday in 1-2 degrees Celsius. Was getting good power, no stoppages, fired about 30 rounds in a mag before reloading (mag was short stacked and not filled entirely, it didn't run out of gas after 30 but was filled preemptively). Worked far better than any other GBBR there save the FPG.

I found mine didn't like the cold, so have waited for the temp to get up. Ran it on ultra at the weekend and I was getting as good range as other aegs in the woodland :) accurate too for such a short barrel

Yeah I figured that in the extremes it'd have to sit back in the car/cupboard until it warms up, but didn't fancy sinking this kind of cash into something I'd have to retire for months at the time :P But it does sound promising.

Well I was going to look at buying this in June/July to spread out the cost of other things/save some cash for this, but given the potential for that contract to remove the KRISS entirely (if it indeed is a cancellation of the full contract, rather than removing the exclusive part and letting KWA keep producing their version), just placed my order with Fire Support and 5 mags.

They've got one KRISS left, and 7 mags available for anyone in the UK that's been eyeing one of these up and now wants to get in there.

My worry for that is that KSC is still making Glocks actively without anyone stepping in- if Kriss is willing to go after KSC for making the Kriss and they stop, I imagine replacement parts would too.

KSC doesn't make the Glocks, KWA makes them for KSC, and KWA Glocks are still extremely easy to get here in the UK, fresh stock hits UK shops quite frequently.