KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

Right well there is a spring lol.. charging handle spring KRISS-116 is attached to the frame. So I got a small screw driver and bluetack to create a stopper so it couldnt recoil into it hole.

Part 501 is the only problem - they are the smallest hex/allen key screws ever!! 1 or .5 in metric. These would be small for a borrower!

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Cause I know everyone is on tender hooks.. Ive fixed the Vector and its awesome. Will upload a picture of the guilty part for future reference when I get the chance.

Had to bite the bullet and (with the help of the manual) break apart the lower reciever. Couple of springs to look out for but remarkebly easy. Gives a good opportunity to clean the bolt channels as well.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At last chrono (it wasn't very warm) around 270fps with green gas. Let me find a link to were I got mine, in the UK.

Edit:- It's out if stock, but this is where I bought from:-

http://m.airsoftsniperparts.com/site/webs_76995850/home?utf8=?&sort=&query=Dangerwerx&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.airsoftsniperparts.com%2Fapps%2Fwebstore%2Fsearch#3020

Edited by Habakure