KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

I eventually got to strip my Kriss down to the basic todays, got to wipe out any excess gunge and relubed all the mechanism.

It seems to fire perfect now in single and double mode, but jammed on the full-auto with intermitent bursts.

I filled the magazine a second time, heated it a bit and it fired on fully-auto perfect.

This isn't to say the problem is gone, I need a bit more time on this one.

The only thing different I did notice this time was a faint sound of gas leaking from the magazine when inside the gun ?

Very posh - only leaks inside the gun - sneeky ;)

Need a rig done up?

BAM! 

530745_329652793809708_1536113794_n.jpg

First one done...I'm sure others will be hitting him up for different configuration so contact him so he can make your very own rig ASAP before he gets swamped with orders :P

Too bad I'm stuck at work so I couldn't check this one out at the shop today. Maybe tomorrow. I has kydex all done up for my own rig too.

Guess who got their Kriss today :D ME!

Parcel Farce couldnt deliver till Tues so I went to the depot.. Which actually happend to be next to my Uni!

First Impressions -

My god is it made well, very very well and very high quality. Feels amazing

It isnt as heavy as its made out to be. Very very pointable like an MP5K, I love that.

Two Round burst is AWESOME.

Finally there IS NOTICABLE RECOIL! Like I said many moons ago it recoils downward so not easy to see in videos etc.. Only a tiny bit less than a KWA MP7.

Nooooo. Had a look through their site.Thats not it, still interesting though.

If you look closely at the sling point, it uses the current stock pin/sling pin to create a left sided sling mount, much easier and much better for when Kriss hangs off a Rig.

Kind of like an M4 buffer tube one.

Could not find this particular one one on their site...

I just go mine and have my current rig set up,  But I'm not sure how much I like it.  May need to get one of those fancy rigs. :)

have a magpul RSA and a RS EoTech on it, Plain and simple.

6BEA2A28-A60D-4A80-B0B8-7780B99451F4-897

Sorry about the pic, Its my Iphone under bad light. But you get the idea.

Edited by Hal9000

Very...

You know ive been constantly buggering around with my Kriss, honestly Kriss have done amazingly well with erganomics etc.. I would never normally say this and actually feel a little sick being this anal but the saftey switch could have been in line with the fire selector when on semi and slightly lower down, for an easier snap off saftey.

Feels odd saying it, very odd. Lol

One thing i have noticed in many MANY guns both RS and airsoft ive owed this is the only gun ive ever been able actually happily use iron sights! Quite exciting, the stay solid and true.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dot sights :)

The stock iron sights are very nice indeed.

Im not too woried about the safety myself as it gets turned off automatically before a game starts and on before leaving the field of play. The trigger pull is a little stiff...but the break on it is clean....very positive feel.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Not to worry anymore solved the issue with some paracord for the time being.

Heres hoping for an array of parts to be released :D

How long till the ACM companies start making bits! I want bits!

Mainly a flashligh & mount so I can have my own choice of flashlight in there or a laser, maybe even a camera :D

Want somone to build that left side sling loop too and of course a left rail, just looks a bit empty!