KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Hi guys and gals, while waiting for my vector to arrive in the mail i have come across a chance to buy a cheap as dirt kjw MK23, the price of admission is worth it for the supressor alone (not to mention saving myself alot of grief by getting a loaner pistol). However, i have no way of knowing if it will fit the vector, any of you kind souls care to enlighten me?

It should fit but remember the 'suppressors' that come with the KJW/ASG/STTI/Y&P Mk23 NBB have an extended inner barrel inside it, there is a good chance it won't at all line up with the barrel in the Kriss and result in poor accuracy, and then there is the potential fps gain from the extended barrel.

Since when does KJW have an Mk23? KWA does make one. And that does have 16mm+ threading (but the silencer's extra). The TM Mk23 has 14mm-, I believe

Since 2005, if not earlier, although I'm not sure if KJW makes it or just rebrands it given all the brands they've been sold as over the years, the one I bought was branded as STTI and sucked, classic case of buy right or buy twice as I soon replaced it with a TM Mk23, The TM Mk23 is 16mm CW.

Just a little update if anyone is wondering if they should buy one or not.

I have skirmished it twice at two night games in the bristol court house.

it was running a 309 fps using .2's and the mags were absolutely freezing! so was the gas can.

i managed to shoot a whole mag in the cold on a full gassing. accuracy was GREAT, i was using this with a tracer and noticed 90% of my shots if not 100% were hitting their target.

Build quality is fantastic, all the selectors are nice and tight, theres amby set ups for pressure pads on the magwell.

MY only con is that the foregrip you get with it is the prototype one which doesnt have pressure pad space on it. HOWEVER you can buy the official foregrip is only $25 from the actual KRISS site

Edited by god84

It should fit but remember the 'suppressors' that come with the KJW/ASG/STTI/Y&P Mk23 NBB have an extended inner barrel inside it, there is a good chance it won't at all line up with the barrel in the Kriss and result in poor accuracy, and then there is the potential fps gain from the extended barrel.

Since 2005, if not earlier, although I'm not sure if KJW makes it or just rebrands it given all the brands they've been sold as over the years, the one I bought was branded as STTI and sucked, classic case of buy right or buy twice as I soon replaced it with a TM Mk23, The TM Mk23 is 16mm CW.

True. I have the KSC 16mm silencer on my KWA USP. Started giving me issues, I took out the extended barrel and just filled it with foam. 

Anyone had the dreaded bucking swell issue yet with the Vector? My KWA Mp7 got a swollen bucking with regular use within 4 months of purchase. I didnt really use that much silicon either. Would suck to get this gun and have the same issue.

-Hawaiian

I gave my release valve a silicon bath overnight, and then tested it again in the kriss mag but it still leaks , so i have to find a ohter solution .

SAcairsoftnoopy is your leaking mag fixt now ?

hey I found replacing the o rings created a better seal as I had a couple of mags leaking. A friend showed me how to fix

HELP!!!

My Kriss has developed an issue. Half serious - I have lost the 2-round burst fire.

Still fires full auto, still fires semi auto. Although when I select 2-round burst it only fires in full auto.

Don't think its the selector as I can still switch between semi & auto. Stripped it down and I don't see any damage, adverse ware or anything to point to the issue.

The issue occured when I was testing a mag that was leaking I recently repair, testing it, was firing burst fine, then just jumped to full auto.

It has perfomed supremely well since It arrived in Jan, since then I reckon Ive put around ~3000 rounds through. Mixture of dry firing, plinking and skirmishes.

All the internals look as they should I can't work out why its doing this all of a sudden.

Tried on all 4 mags same issue. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last time I visited ehobby in HK they had a Kriss out in the open for any one to test shoot, I was told they went through 3 guns because after a while, all the guns' 2rd burst stopped working, the guy said the "gear" had stripped, so it looks like it's an inevitable issue until someone releases good quality internals... while I know they are already ferrous metal, it might not necessarily mean it's good quality steel... my nozzle exploded on the first day, I don't really think the QC of this gun was the greatest.. but I'm sure lots of 3rd party goodness are to follow sooner or later.