KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

I really want a vector but wont be able to afford it anytime soon. I have a TM MP7gbb which is brilliant but I still wish Id gone for the vector when I had the chance.

From people who have skirmished them are they a good buy? If so I may have to find the money somewhere.

I happen to have both the TM mp7 gbb and the Kriss.... and you've already made the correct choice out of the two imo... I wish I never bought the Kriss, aside from two round burst failure inevitability.. the mags are very heavy, does not handle cool down well, and my loading nozzle broke on its first day, bought a replacement nozzle which is scarce, and every now and then it fails to fully return to battery, all these issues (apart from mag weight) are fixable... but I'd save my money and get something else if I were you.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Thanks for the feed back guys. Although I see people have had trouble (and kindly explained it to me) Im still going to try and pick one up. Ill prob have to go down the second hand route however. I have a guitar to sell then ill look on wards from there.

I may call it a "project gun, just for fun"

Love the colour choice here. I was thinking about putting abit more red within the sunken parts on the gun just to give it more pop.

Plus RA-TECH have just done a steel bolt for it.

I did hear that buying a better (im not sure of the correct term) return spring for the bolt was a good idea due to occassionally the gun not resetting properly. Full auto is not a problem cause im more of a single shot, double tap kinda guy. I will be keeping the TM cause it is a beast and got some great kill shots at the Mall the other day.

Edited by leothelion

I believe Land Warrior may have just got some final stock in if you have an opportunity to buy soon, otherwise yeah you'll probably be looking at the second hand market (which might be more expensive/hard to come buy given the KRISS/KWA lovers tiff).

So with summer approaching, has anyone got any ideas for keeping the fps in check? Last time out mine was pushing near 400fps which isn't usable, so have any npas bolts or similar come out?

Or what fps outputs are other gasses putting out I've read that abbey ultra seems to pack less punch that propane, but I think it has silicon mixed in it which might cause hop swell further down the line.

How low are you not willing to go? If for cqb, then it's not really a problem. Woodland, again most people get a decent fps consistency (around 290). I'll be getting mine chronoed, at the end of the month, see what it chronoes at (weather depending).

Edited by Habakure
  • 3 weeks later...

Im trying to take my nozzle out to reduce FPS, but I cant get the 2 pins out that retain it, i got the roll pins out but I cant get these out, I tried a small screwdriver but im worried about cracking the nozzle levering against it, any1 know a good way of punching these pins out?

Edited by TnL

Unfortunately, the only way to get "them" out (the ears that the pins keep in place), is by the method you have mentioned. Doesn't take too much force. Also, don't forget the pin at the back (three pins in total. Two at the front and one at the rear).