KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

You can find mags if you look hard enough for a normal price and I believe KWA are about to drop some more into the States any day now.

There was never a batch problem with the gun but were some problems with 2rnd burst after excessive use. Luckily for you you can order straight from KWA pro shop with out a problem. I love mine, so much so Im selling my MP7 cause its not getting used :)

"without a problem" my *albatross*, I've been emailing with KWA support for 2 months to get parts and I aint got *suitcase* to show for it

they kept saying this or that part were not in stock, then they mailed me saying the parts were instock, so I mailed them saying great ill take em... nothing for 2 weeks, then response that theyll check if the parts are in stock... WTF is wrong with you? you just said they were, then dawdled for 2 weeks and lost them all? and then still nothing for 2 weeks... *fruitcage* you KWA, if I know this gun would be such a load of AND that you customer service would be so utterly *suitcase*, well, I woulda bought another *fruitcage* WE gbbr instead, cause atleast with that I know its *suitcase*

Im getting rid of mine, as soon as/if it ever gets fixed

Edited by TnL

its not the shipping, its the communication and terrible service overall

a week in, the valve on teh magazine snaps OFF, I have to buy a mag

week two, the nozzle base starts to crack around the nozzle return spring pin

week 3, nozzle return spring snaps, valve knocker has severe peening damage, gun is completely inoperable

and it has NOT been gamed yet

maybe 30 mags fired total

and KWA has been "checking stock" for 2 months now, I didnt think it took that freaking long to check a shelf, and Ive had it with their terrible service

Edited by TnL

I need 313, 16 and 117 to get my gun running

I also was trying to order a spare hopup rubber 68 and replacement for the peened valve knocker, 47

and then a whole replacement nozzle/bolt so i can change FPS fast, but tahts a pipe dream at this point

and this was through the KWA support site, not email, i just said email because.. well, email

The KRISS seems to be plagued by loads of part breakages.  Is this any more than the average use or are/were there faulty parts to start with?

I really want one but there's something at the back of my mind saying it will break and parts will be scarce.

As long as the gun is in good nick then that seems a resonable deal. I make that £281 - Gun retails at £340ish (new) and mags £55 each so thats £450. (assumimg the gun comes with 1 mag inc). $703. So thats a good price.

Just check its in good nick.

I bought mine in great condition but it had a firing problem for £100 and it cost me £7 to fix or a total of $167 ;)