KRISS Thread

Evike offers a $60 one (clone light + adapter, probably a POS). KRISS-USA offers the real steel SV adapter for $35; I believe it only fits E-type flashlight heads.

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/vector-surefire-light-adaptor-enables-the-installation-of-any-surefire-executive-series-light-or-those-of-similar-size-in-any-kriss-firearm.html

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evike offers a $60 one (clone light + adapter, probably a POS). KRISS-USA offers the real steel SV adapter for $35; I believe it only fits E-type flashlight heads.

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessories/vector-surefire-light-adaptor-enables-the-installation-of-any-surefire-executive-series-light-or-those-of-similar-size-in-any-kriss-firearm.html

yeah but the problem is i live in europe and they dont send it to europe

Recently whenever I look at the design of this, it reminds me of that whole "if you could grip a handgun right up here at the back of the slide then we would, but we can't because the slide moves". 

travishaleymagpuldynami.jpg

:P

Still it is true, that is the point of best grip, high into the backstrap and then with your trigger finger angled down rather than along the gun, supposed to give a better control over recoil. Now if only someone made a Steyr M9-A1 or gave me a real one to test that out (not a Kriss fan myself, the future of weapons for me is three dots and a speed bump on my grip safety :P).

'FireKnife'

You know the funny thing about that image is that I screen grabbed it out of the dynamic handgun DVD years ago, put it on photobucket and it ended up all over the place.  Not to say it's impossible that someone else did the same thing, but it's the exact same frame of the video.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Misc/TravisHaley-dates.jpg

Might want to be a little more heavy with the application of the spray can there as well mate.

I'm also getting a vision... I predict that @Reppyboyo will be posting in this thread quite soon... *mystical*  :wizard:

Edited by CKinnerley

I did notice that pic a while ago, had a feeling it was for the same reason as that one from Sons of Guns to make them look an idiot.

But it is true, if you screencap quite a few bits you do get an odd reaction face from Haley, but Costa, he just seems to be so deadpan that his face rarely seems to change, bar him randomly squinting a bit when it is raining or sunny.

As for the Kriss, I just can't see me going for one, the idea is cool and I am sure it will do as well as the MP7 and MP9 but it does feel and look a bit too future toy to me. Though I bet people were saying that back in the 90's about the P90 and look how popular that is now. :P

Oh and as for the spray can it is fine, I think even if I did the thick black line through it people will work out what it is. Like putting f##k in a newspaper, if you know it is the four letter f-word then you know what it looks like or what context it is used in.

'FireKnife'

got the main final external pieces in. All that's left to arrive is a Tango Down rails cover w/ pressure pad slot; b/c me being a lefty, running the pressure pad on the left side doesn't work to well, as im afraid will pull on it when using the charging handle

post-45075-0-48383600-1356994989_thumb.jpg

Edited by wazzy1013

A quick phone snap of my Kriss Vector, just a  bit of fine tuning needed to bring it up to standard.

Maybe a stronger spring on bolt and a different visosity of silicone oil for the Super V system ???

And maybe a few one-arm press-ups ;)

photo_zpsead65566.jpg

Where did you buy yours from m8, man I am realy gonna have to save some pennies.