Replica combat tomahawks/axes?

millest

hi folks

just wondering does anyone know if replica combat tomahawks, like used by some airborne regiments in the us, exsist in airsoft safe - ie plastic or rubber - formats, fancy something a bit differenct as a knife kill weapon but cant seem to find one.

any help would be great

cheers

millest

I highly recommend the RMJ hawk, I carry one with me on my various loadouts as both a good luck charm and something to thwack (yes that is a technical term) random strangers with for an impromptu "my knife kill is better then your knife kill"

However. Low and behold, I have recently come into possession of both a Vietnam-era hawk and a SOG hawk, both I intend to have molded and made into airsoft-safe prop replicas down the road visa-vi someone at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. When this happens and if you are interested / I don't know how your draconian weapons laws work / whatever, I shall PM you or you PM me and maybe we could work out a deal for one?

Let me know. And good hawking.

• 1 month later...

I highly recommend the RMJ hawk, I carry one with me on my various loadouts as both a good luck charm and something to thwack (yes that is a technical term) random strangers with for an impromptu "my knife kill is better then your knife kill"

However. Low and behold, I have recently come into possession of both a Vietnam-era hawk and a SOG hawk, both I intend to have molded and made into airsoft-safe prop replicas down the road visa-vi someone at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. When this happens and if you are interested / I don't know how your draconian weapons laws work / whatever, I shall PM you or you PM me and maybe we could work out a deal for one?

Let me know. And good hawking.

I'd be up for a SOG replica tomahawk too!

Archived