WTS: Camelbak, CSM, OSOE, Tyr, & HSGI Items.

PianoBlack

WTS: Camelbak, CSM, OSOE, Tyr, & HSGI Items.

Item Location: Washington, USA
Ships to Locations: Worldwide
Excluded Countries: Standard Blacklisted Countries.
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail Domestically, Contact me for International Methods.
Payment Method Accepted: Paypal Preferred, USPS Money Order also allowed if the buyer is in the USA.
Returns: Non Accepted

Item: Camelbak MULE, Woodland.
Price:$35.00
Shipping: $11.00 US, Contact me for other locations.
Condition: Used, with writing on the backside, but the bladder is lightly used with no leaks.
Description: Older Woodland Camouflage MULE. Dusty, but no leaks.
Pictures:

CamelbakMULEFront_zpsc26c391d.jpg
CamelbakMULEBack_zps14d61b76.jpg

Item: CSM Gear Load-bearing Vest LBV, Coyote.
Price:$350.00
Shipping: $15.00 US, Contact me for other locations.
Condition: New without Tags.
Description:"Standard features on all our vests/rigs(excluding modular) are: -two zippered 6x9 pockets (large enough to hold one 2 quart canteen or two 1 quart canteens) gives you room to carry the 'industry standard 4 qts of water on your deuce gear...' -two smoke pouches with Fastex buckles and velcro closure -two frag pouches with snaps and velcro closure -2 inch webbing attachment point beneath mag pouches for attaching 40mm grenade carrier -zippered map pocket/pockets behind mag pouches." This has an additional MBITR Pouch on the right side behind the 6x9 pockets.
Pictures:

CSMLBVFront_zps856bc15b.jpg
CSMLBVBack_zps9f546f1b.jpg
CSMLBVDetail_zps12e7c251.jpg

Item: CSM Gear Hydration Carrier, Coyote.
Description:"'Modular' compatible carrier holds 110 oz bladder. Attaches to any 'Modular' compatible gear- flack jacket, load bearing vest (LBV)…."
Pictures:

CSMHydroFront_zpsb2183624.jpg
CSMHydroBack_zps1893e7ff.jpg
CSMHydroDetail_zps71e452d4.jpg

Item: OSOE Rallyman Patrol Vest with Hydration Carrier, OD.
Price:$350.00
Shipping: $15.00 US, Contact me for other locations.
Condition: Like new, Gerald Swartz buckles replaced with ITW Fastex buckles.
Description:"The Patrol Vest has four rows and four columns of PALS on either side, behind four Patrol Magazine Pouches. In addition, several variants are available for customers preferring the weight-reduction and stability of sewn-in pouches. Like all of our gear, the Patrol Vest is backed by our lifetime guarantee -- the one guarantee you'll never need to use!

Each panel contains a large internal pocket, as does the back panel. We have also integrated routing points for com wires, hydration tubes, and flex cuffs. The back panel also includes a drag handle you can actually use as intended, there's absolutely no chance of it failing when it's needed.

Loadout: Each of the 4 patrol pockets will hold 3 AR mags, 2 m14/g3/fal mags, 16 rounds of 12 gauge (on optional 12 Gauge Pull Out Tray), 6 M1 Garand clips (on optional M1 Garand Clip Pull Out Tray), or an HC/CS Smoke Grenade."
Pictures:

OSOERallymanPatrolVestFront_zps7148b131.
OSOERallymanPatrolVestBack_zps4b418bc1.j

Item: Original SOE Gear Buttpack, Coyote.
Price:$50.00
Description:"The Butt Pack is designed to integrate to any of our vests or rigs, as well as to modular belts, or MOLLE vests and armor carriers. It is an all-purpose general storage pouch capable of carrying survival gear, medical equipment, comms products, and more -- customers have carried MREs into the field, water bladders, magazines, boxes of ammunition, and more. It remains one of our most popular items for its versatility.
It comes complete with two pop flare loops, an internal 8" drawstring rainfly, a zippered pocket built right into the lid (ideal for Clif bars, notepads, clotting agents and bandages, and more), and PALS on the front of the lid and the sides of the body, as well as the interfacing PALS grid on the rear.

The Butt Pack attaches via quick release Fastex to our rigs and vests, or via PALS to other objects such as armor carriers or even backpacks. The back and lid have scuba webbing platform system to maintain shape under load and further strengthen our famous bombproof construction."
Pictures:

OSOEButtpackFront_zps6c270cc8.jpg
OSOEButtpackBack_zps1f2b2215.jpg
OSOEButtpackDetail_zps5556ba0f.jpg

Item: TYR Tactical Brokos Battle Belt with Padding/ No Armor. Multicam, Size XL.
Price:$125.00
Description:TYR Brokos Battle Belt with Padding/ No Armor, Size XL, Multicam.
Pictures:

TyrBeltSide1_zps7983dd36.jpg
TyrBeltSide2_zpsfcca2875.jpg

Item: TYR Tactical Combat Adjustable Pouch, Multicam.
Price:$33.00
Shipping: $6.00 US, Contact me for other locations.
Description:"The TYR Tactical Combat Adjustable Pouch (TYR-CLPA001) was designed to meet the ever changing missions of the end user. The CLPA is an extremely versatile pouch that conforms to both the 5.56 and 7.62 magazines. Engineered with an extremely clean and simple tension adjustment at the bottom, you can change its capabilities in seconds without having to remove the pouch itself. We created this item utilizing our revolutionary PV® material for durability and weight reduction.
• Conforms to both 5.56 and 7.62 magazines
• Made with the Revolutionary Hybrid PV® (Pluma Vires) Material
• 50% Weight Reduction on Average
• Independently Tested to 8X the Abrasion Resistance of Standard Mil-Spec Nylon
• Higher Tensile Strength than 1000D Nylon
• Improved Structural / Load Carriage Performance and Durability
• NSN for Multicam Combat Adjustable Pouch NSN# 8465-01-612-3176"
Pictures:

TyrCAPFront_zpsa90dfc0b.jpg
TyrCAPBack_zps74c02f06.jpg

Item: Tyr Tactical 5.56 Happy Mag with Kydex Insert, Multicam, One.
Price:$30.00
Description:"The TYR Tactical MOLLE Style Open Top M4 Mag Pouch (TYR-MR103) is made of durable PV® material and has a Kydex insert which prevents the mag from expelling during operation. The Kydex insert acts as a clamp but also allows the operator quick access for fast mag exchange of your 5.56 rounds. (Also available in 7.62) We created this item with our revolutionary hybrid material PV® for durability and weight reduction.
• Made with the Revolutionary Hybrid PV™ (Pluma Vires) Material
• Improved Structural / Load Carriage Performance and Durability"
Pictures:

TyrHappyMag1Side1_zpsc82bc1c1.jpg
TyrHappyMag1Side2_zps9bee7674.jpg

Item: Tyr Tactical 5.56 Happy Mag with Kydex Insert, Multicam, Two.
Price:$30.00
Description:"The TYR Tactical MOLLE Style Open Top M4 Mag Pouch (TYR-MR103) is made of durable PV® material and has a Kydex insert which prevents the mag from expelling during operation. The Kydex insert acts as a clamp but also allows the operator quick access for fast mag exchange of your 5.56 rounds. (Also available in 7.62) We created this item with our revolutionary hybrid material PV® for durability and weight reduction.
• Made with the Revolutionary Hybrid PV™ (Pluma Vires) Material
• Improved Structural / Load Carriage Performance and Durability"
Pictures:

TyrHappyMag2Side1_zpsd0328a5e.jpg
TyrHappyMag2Side2_zps0381accb.jpg

Item: Tyr Tactical Lower Back Radio Pouch, Set, Multicam.
Description:"TYR Tactical PICO Lower Back Radio Pouch, set (TYR-CM-LBRP)
• Compatible with PICO and PICO-MV with Base Cummerbund or Side Buckle Kit - TYR-SBKMV (not included)"
Pictures:

TyrBackSideRadioPouchSet2_zps286f4fd4.jp
TyrBackSideRadioPouchSet1_zpsb13d1c05.jp

Item: HSGI Pistol TACO One.
Price:$25.00
Condition: Like New
Description:"Pistol TACO™, Universal single pistol mag pouch. This pouch will hold any combination of Pistol Magazines. Single Stack 1911's to HK 45 Magazines. 1911, M9/Beretta 92, Glock, HK, XD, Ect.. IT can also hold a variety of Multi-tools and Flashlights securely.. Made of Cordura, Polymer, and shock-cord, it is silent when stuck against and while extracting the mag. The "Pistol TACO™" maintains a positive grip on the mag on which is adjustable and does not need any other use of a securing system. Covered by HSGI's™ Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA."
Pictures:

HSGIPistolTaco1Side2_zpsf78dcb7b.jpg
HSGIPistolTaco1Side1_zps6d6db49a.jpg

Item: HSGI Pistol TACO Two.
Price:$25.00
Condition: Like New
Description:"Pistol TACO™, Universal single pistol mag pouch. This pouch will hold any combination of Pistol Magazines. Single Stack 1911's to HK 45 Magazines. 1911, M9/Beretta 92, Glock, HK, XD, Ect.. IT can also hold a variety of Multi-tools and Flashlights securely.. Made of Cordura, Polymer, and shock-cord, it is silent when stuck against and while extracting the mag. The "Pistol TACO™" maintains a positive grip on the mag on which is adjustable and does not need any other use of a securing system. Covered by HSGI's™ Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA."
Pictures:

HSGIPistolTaco2Side1_zpsfd430cc2.jpg
HSGIPistolTaco2Side2_zpse49be5b0.jpg

All items will ship once payment has been cleared. Contact me if you have any questions or Offers.

Thanks for looking,
Piano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Following items have been sold:

Camelbak MULE, Woodland.

Original SOE Gear Buttpack, Coyote.

TYR Tactical Brokos Battle Belt with Padding/ No Armor. Multicam, Size XL.

Tyr Tactical Lower Back Radio Pouch, Set, Multicam.

HSGI Pistol TACO One.

HSGI Pistol TACO Two.

Thanks for looking,

Piano

• 1 month later...

Archived