Anyone from Arnies going to Berget, Sweden?

Mrfoss

Thought it might be fun to check who from Arnies is going to Berget this year.

For those of you who don't know Berget it is a week event in Sweden that attracts about 1500-2000 airsofters from most of the world. Its once a year and has been arranging 10 games in total. This is the official video for the latest event, last summer(looks like the sound was banned by the record company):

Im going this summer are there anyone from Arnies going, and what regiment are you on?

Well I've been to the last 4 Bergets but this year I'm passing in favour of Border War. Last year the game was really dissapointing for me - even though logistics were improved, the scenario and overall organization was laking (especially for - as the organizers claimed - BIG ANNIVERSARY GAME), the MGLs were a joke, the game area seemed empty even with a supposed over 1500 people in it and our objectives were ridiculous most of the time.

PS one other person from the forum that I've met in Sweeden is Stuntmat but i kinda doubt he and his team will be going as well this year.

Archived