Echigoya International Orders

Ok guys just noticed the story on the front page of the site regarding Echigoya's new international ordering pages, I have to say the Echigoya is probably one of the best Airsoft shops in Akihabara Japan, if not the whole of Japan it's self. The prices are awesome at the moment with around 30-40% off all Tokyo Marui guns and parts.

There upgrade service is professional and very well done, this is through personal experience (All but 1 of my guns was bought and upgraded there). So if your worried about thier credentials don't fear they are a very trustworthy company and if you have any problems with them I'd be willing to go down and fight your corner for you!

F.E

Hiya!

Im always excited whenever i see hong kong retailers or japanese retailers opening their arms to international business. I cant wait to see what their prices are going to be like.

Hopefully they will accept credit/debit cards unlike WGC and most other retailers which have extremely small daily charge limits.

Hiya!

Im always excited whenever i see hong kong retailers or japanese retailers opening their arms to international business.  I cant wait to see what their prices are going to be like.

Hopefully they will accept credit/debit cards unlike WGC and most other retailers which have extremely small daily charge limits.

Ok well i picked up my M4-S System from there for 24,000 Yen which is about 120 quid....not bad really! they also have alot of other bits and peices like Gas Grenades for 5,000 Yen, Claymores for 10,000 and so on.

that sounds like a recommendation to me!

yeah, its rare that japanese businesses would open up to western or global orders, so this is very cool news.

the only shame is that it comes now and maybe too late for me to take advantage of..

LOL, Yes it is a recommendation I have shopped there have had good customer service, So im willing to pass that info on to others that might feel a little worried about making purchases over seas

I too have been to their shop and it was nice. I didn't end up buying anything although after a few tries in broken Japanese, I did get to hold a Hudson M14 model gun. Just don't bother with H&K/Taiwan manufacturers there, as they're imported to there are a higher cost. Imagine a G&P midcap costing more than a standard.

Their "Gamer" packs look like great value, sanyo battery, charger, discharger, BBs, bottle and Hi-cap for an extra £44

If you dont get held up by Customs then it seems like a mega-bargain

G36c with all the gubbins to start for £155. Just the gun stock is at least £175.

Not too keen on ordering from abroad though

I too have been to their shop and it was nice. I didn't end up buying anything although after a few tries in broken Japanese, I did get to hold a Hudson M14 model gun. Just don't bother with H&K/Taiwan manufacturers there, as they're imported to there are a higher cost. Imagine a G&P midcap costing more than a standard.

If you go on the weekend they now have English speaking staff to help you out, fortunatly i can speak the language so i can shop when ever i need to.

Their "Gamer" packs look like great value, sanyo battery, charger, discharger, BBs, bottle and Hi-cap for an extra £44

If you dont get held up by Customs then it seems like a mega-bargain

G36c with all the gubbins to start for £155. Just the gun stock is at least £175.

Not too keen on ordering from abroad though

Yes thier starter packs are great! they also do an upgrade offer as well, i got my M4-S System upgraded to 96m/s plus the exrtas still under the recommended retail price.

As for beating customs you should ask Echigoya to mark it as either a gift or a sample to beat having to pay customs :D Also the Japanese postal system is simply excellent its the UK end you want to worry about!

I've just bought the new WA Marsoc from them its not arrived yet but the whole order process was painless enough I will buy from them again I think as they stock a few more rare parts than the HK shops.

shame as just around the corner is a custom gun shop and they sell basiclly every custom part you could possibly imagine! But let us know how it goes and when you get your kit....if there are any problems let me know as they know me in there.

Edited by FarEast
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...