Would a TM Marui GBB Conversion be feasible?

Brigg

Hi guys. recently Ive been finding myself very sorely wanting a gas blowback Uzi.I bought a KWC Mini Uzi but that really isn't fitting the bill. I need it to be an Uzi Carbine.

Now, I have seen videos of a TM Uzi that has been fitted with gas internals. However there is no information on what was required to do so. I dont mind cannabalizing the hell out of the KWC, and I can always find a broken TM Uzi to use for the body (Since I wouldnt destroy a perfectly working one).

But I just wanted to hear if any of you have experience doing something along these lines. When I compared the two guns, the dimensions were different in the grip sections, so I dont think it would be as easy as swapping out a few parts here and there.

Daytonagun is working on a drop in kit or atleast custom guns as UZI. DG makes externally powered blowback engines which require a bottle in your backpack to power the gun. Magazines would be the regular AEG/P stuff so no worries with leaky mags.

I myself own 2 DGs and a Sun Project and all I can do is recommend them. Yes they may be a bit pricey, but totally worth it.

To be honest, I prefer gas in mag, which is why i wanted to try fiddling with kwc parts. Gas line guns to me are really no different from an aeg. they lack the mechanical operation of the GIM type, so at that point I might as well just get a Marui AEG and be done with it.

Im not worried about consistency or whatever. I play CQB with a VFC gbb that has fluctuations of up to 35 fps between shots and I still do fine. And thats all I expect to use something like this for. close quarters stuff.

Archived