• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well friggen finally. Just got this delivered from Customs. Been with them since March...

HK3P Smith & Wesson M&P trademarked tan frame

Ace1Arms SAI flat faced trigger

we_mp_sai_completed.jpg

:D

By the way. Anyone know what's up with the Ace1Arms taclical outer barrel for the WE M&P?

It doesn't look like it's sold separately anymore ?

I wanna get a one piece threaded barrel and not the one I have now with the adapter... :(

EDIT: Just realized this is the picture thread. Also figured they might be doing batches of the Glock SAI stuff right now so the M&P is not produced right now. Might be why.

New threaded outer barrels on its way according their FB page...

4b40bc9061fca1a52b5023c5e7f1f9ba.jpg

b75928c7c0d70d8ebedfa5591699f0b8.jpg

Actually the original M&P is a specific model of revolver that later got renamed the Model 10 when S&W went over to numbering.

The present M&P is meant to be it's spiritual evolution of 100 years later (given that there is about 100 years from the original, most commonly known M&P and the year of release for the polymer framed handgun). I was corrected after making the same mistake too though.

'FireKnife'

Yes, the original Military and Police was the name of the Model 10 prior to the 60s when they changed to numbers. But since then they've put M&P on a lot of things, not just the automatics by WE/VFC/TM. There are a butt load of M&Ps ranging in J frames, K frames (model 19 included), N frames (R8), not sure of any L frames included, .380 autos and that single stack 9mm. Basically it just became a sales modifier to a lot of their products designed for duty use like saying operator or pro.

True, but only two designs hold the name as being the only moniker assigned to them, the rest are just sales gimmicks.

The old M&P was only changed so people didn't confuse it with other designs. Hell people even confused them with Colt Police revolvers and that is like thinking a Browning High Power and a 1911A1 are the same gun, sure they are similar but damn.

Might consider a 2.5" for a pouch gun or something. Not sure as I have my eyes on far too many things.

'FireKnife'

Hell people even confused them with Colt Police revolvers

Yeah, been getting that on Facebook lately. I'd posted a pic of my Model 19 then some guy went "ZOMG it's just like Rick Grime's!". Then another guy claimed to have the exact same thing only complained that his didn't have a hop up. Obviously turned out being a Win Gun.

• 3 weeks later...

Rebuilt my two-tone tan/black M&P to just black.

IMG_1833.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

EDIT:I just cleaned out the slide serration with the back end of an Exacto knife blade. Damn there's a lot of dead skin/dirt/sweat sitting in there :|

Nebula black frame with included serial number plate. Drop in fit all the way!

Looks like HK3P frames to me but I dunno :D

Not sure why the lettering is in lipstick red/pink color? :|

I think my two-tone one looks better, but always nice to have options.

nx_mp_sai_beautyshot.jpg

Edited by NonEx
  • 2 weeks later...