Back pack/back panel recommendations

Kunlun

I am looking for recommendations as a back pack / back panel.

I already am aware of Eagle MAP's and Mayflower assault back panel. I am actually looking for someone who have used the Tyr zip on panels or something similar? I only find the official pictures of the TYR website but no pictures from users :(

Tactical Tailor Removable Operator Pack is a no-go because I use the PIG elastic cummerbund. 

I want it to have:

- room for hydration carrier

- nothing too bulky

- room for some storage: bag of bb's, snackbars, etc

- pref have some room left on the back of the PC or some molle left (for small radio pouch)

Many thanks

The ferro one does look pretty cool, and I have been considering it for a while as well, along with the TYR one. This issue is that I am hoping that the banger pouches will fit thunder b's, and I can't find any pictures of the TYR one to have an idea if it will work. The ferro one looks like the elastic will work just fine with thunder b's but I am looking for something that is acceptable for an Army SF/CAG impression. For that I know the mayflower would be good to go, but I personally don't see the design as being very useful, particularly because I want the option of banger pouches on the back. I have been hoping that mayflower would release some other layouts but so far I haven't seen anything.

One panel that really has me interested is the ATS one seen here.

http://soldiersystems.net/2011/03/09/special-forces-plate-carrier-back-panel-from-ats-tactical/

It is special order only, and I don't know if they even still make it or will sell to the public, but it looks pretty sweet. 

I love my EI MAP, the only issue I have with it is threading the hose through the hole in the top can be a bit of an ache but it fits nicely to my RRV and offers the space I need.

Will check out these other systems though for inspiration, something might grab me more lol.

Had a think about it and I kinda miss the modularity with the zip panels. Also, the zippers offer me no advantage since I have no need to change or remove them.

Been looking at the PIG MAP and I kinda like it. Or other option would be a simple hydration carrier and next to it a GP pouch for storage. So many options -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived