You might be an airsoft nerd if.

masterpro72

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and every time you see an fffing paintball stand outside a supermarket, shopping centre, cinema , you have to butt in and laugh at the amount of money they charge for ammo , and tell all their customers how much better, cheaper , more realistic Airsoft is !!!

My favourite is to fake interest, let them do the whole 5 min sales pitch and only mention being an airsofter when they try to get you to sign on the dotted line

When you spend 15 minutes talking your girlfriend through the different weights and why I load what I load [avoiding any conversations here about weight supremacy], before talking about why a 0.12 would technically be the best for CQB but isn't actually worth it due to the crappy quality of the ammo and how delicate the hop is.

The ran off into a 20 minutes discussion about hollow point and FMJ rounds, and why they exist and what their strengths and weaknesses are. [although that's not really airsoft related] 

Getting dumped by your girlfried "because you spend too much time playing soldier"... And she didnt like it when i took her... (she liked missionaries though... if you know what i mean :D)

What is a 'girlfired' :P

I love funny typos.

''When every bit of kit or new pistol you own is tested to see if it is not going to be difficult to use by giving it to the missus, a person that doesn't know the diffference between a mag catch and slide release''.

'FireKnife'

If you tie your woman to the bed and make shooting her with an Airsoft gun part of your foreplay you can get fun out of both of them ..

Now just the minor problem of finding a female that gets her kicks From being shot at !!!!

Thats was I been doing wrong for so long time thanks for clearing that up for mine

thought every airsofter did that?

She did thoug earn it at one time since she asked me if it was a sexual fetich of mine dressing up in military closing

Dammit girl i'm not one of thoose impressionist thank you so much - now run!!!!

I've turned my girlfriend into an airsoft nerd, or more accurately a gun nerd, she now can name the guns as she watches a film and even screams at the TV telling the good guys in any movie to pick up the ammo from the bad guys they shoot...  She'd be useful in a zombie apocalypse.

She's a keeper

• 3 weeks later...

Fair enough. Although AFAIK (I'll have to double check with the other half, she has done counceling courses) that the confedentiality only extends as far as the therapist, but I would hope others in the group would have the morals to know not to gossip

Well you do get a bit of a double edged sword on it. Yes you can tell someone dear to another member that they are an alcoholic / drug addict / sex addict / closet homosexual / whatever else they do one for now but then they could reveal the same information to someone dear to you.

It is a bit like airsoft, you can both play honestly or one person can cheat, leaving the other person a choice of do they cheat back or just get on with it.

'FireKnife'

• 2 months later...

Archived