cazboab

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone might be able to help with this tranlation.

Basically TAF in Taiwan have put up photos of the new VFC (hate saying Cybergun) M&Pc,

but it has 'Made in Taiwan' where the serial should be ?

But later it has a photo of the gun with serial-plate, so I'm not too sure if they are trying to tell us the serial-plate is included as an extra ?

Arms Cool.net also has a thread up featuring the TAF photos, but it seems to be offline at the moment, so I cannot share the link.

But here is a link to the TAF Facebook page, lets hope this works.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TAF/255888806520#!/notes/taf/taf-news-full-marking-sw-mp9c-%E5%85%A8%E5%88%BB%E4%B8%8A%E9%99%A3/10151648640251521

It's interesting that the same company which is illegally pumping out the fully traded VFC/Stark Glocks also seem to be the people ressponsible for the fully traded M&P, namely TAF (if I read the arms-cool post correctly)... :P

Also like how they announced it at Shot Show as being MSRP 140 - 170 USD and it is 116 USD :D

Also, is it just me or... DAT SEAMLINE ? :o

TAF is a store...They post on Arms-Cool as an advertiser for what they are selling, it'll be akin to Redwolf were to come here and post nice studio shots of new guns coming out. Although like Redwolf, they also have a proshop that does custom work, namely their different AK GBBR made from LCT and other kits.

Oh yeah ?

http://www.taf-inc.com/taf_website/english/05_oem/oem.html

I also know for a fact that some retailers that I have dealt with have ordered custom engraved GBBs from TAF... so.

Bu yeah I guess it could be that way as well... Just that since of the above I know TAF does custom full trade engravings, maybe Cybergun delegated that to TAF, or maybe not.

I will say that I may or may not be right nor wrong :P

What the heck hapened there rvl :o ?

This thing needs 50 round mags. Its hilarious watching a video of it on YT running out as soon as you pull the trigger.

Hmm...Wondering if VFC is going to put a FA switch on all thier future pistol releases.

Oh yeah ?

http://www.taf-inc.com/taf_website/english/05_oem/oem.html

I also know for a fact that some retailers that I have dealt with have ordered custom engraved GBBs from TAF... so.

Bu yeah I guess it could be that way as well... Just that since of the above I know TAF does custom full trade engravings, maybe Cybergun delegated that to TAF, or maybe not.

I will say that I may or may not be right nor wrong :P

Small machine shops are dime a dozen in Taiwan. My dad had one, with full CNC capability and makes anything from 3rd rail brackets for subway system to small trinkets for other business. That does not make him an OEM of products. They have really close relation with some shops in Taiwan. I almost went to them when I wanted a custom barrel made for the GHK AK. They buy rails from LCT and now parts from Hephastus as well. There are probably a dozen different posts on Arms-Cool about custom engraved WEs from a dozen different sources, each one different from another. So its not surprising you can get one from them as well...In reality they are probably more like a Portal that allows you to do business with shops in Taiwan, as unlike many shops, you can actually contact them if you are not from there...

Stark Arms comes fully traded from VFC, TAF didn't have to do anything to that, same with the M&P. Difference being one they have license to do, the other doesn't, so one is a "VFC", the other is a "Stark Arms". Their thread on the SA Glocks(http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=129748&highlight=TAF) specifically mentioned the gun comes like that without needing to get it custom engraved, thus its value priced compare to custom engraved guns(the specific custom work done on that particular piece was swapping the hidden selector from the 19 to the 17). Also they have sold out their M&P batch.... 

Archived