Boomarms, any previous experience with them?

I paid for a Kobra replica sight on the 3rd of January and I'm still waiting to hear anything from them. I've sent two communications already; one from their website and another to the Paypal address.

If you guys have any more ideas apart from a Paypal dispute, let me know.

You might be better off starting the Paypal dispute to get the ball rolling,

some of these companies need a nudge every now and again to get their attention.

Boomarms are notorious for not replying to emails, but generally if something's in stock,

It will be dispatched fast with no problem, so best sticking with the items on the New-Release pages.

It's a pity about Boomarms lack of customer service (care) as they can be a great shop.

Hmm.  I guess just send them an e-mail every day until you get a response. I tend to get a reply from Johnny at general@boomarms.com or theres order@boomarms.com I think.  If you happened to get a screenshot of your order confirmation you could put the order number in the subject line.

I'm curious if they do have all rare stuff like metal kits for pistols on stock as it appears on their page or it's pay and pray? I have ordered some internal parts for TM single stacks and some were not-available in fact (were in stock on their webpage) , but they'd offered to aquire and resell analogs from other retailers

Edited by Lancaster

Yeah, some of the stuff on their website that shows as in stock is actually O/S, but Johnny told me that they have other stuff in stock that is not listed on the site.  As stated, they also appear more willing than most to go out and get you stuff from wholesalers/suppliers if they can find it.

24 hours later I've been refunded. 21 days lost...

Does anyone know a good place for a decent Kobra or other russian red dot?

I've been even considering the RS ones, like the new Rakurs and Obzor, although I'd rather not spend a fortune in one.