2x Desert Eagle GBBs for spares or repair

Stuey

For sale are two non-functioning Desert Eagle GBBs - one Tokyo Marui in chrome and one HFC in black. They are in decent condition but don't fire.

The TM won't shoot simply because I've already sold the loading nozzle, piston head and a piece which holds the inner and outer slides together (parts 50AE-13, 14 and 26). It is also missing the piece which makes the safety click into position (50AE-10 and 11), and the piece which makes the safety work (50AE-5). The plastic outer slide has broken at the front and the slide lock notch is worn to the point where the slide no longer locks back. The frame the barrel assembly of the TM are intact.

The HFC also has a damaged slide (although the lock notch is fine), and the piece which makes the safety work (50AE-5) is broken (see pictures). Also missing is one of the E-clips that hold the recoil spring assembly together, however this doesn't affect the functioning of the gun. As with the TM, the HFC's frame and barrel assembly is intact.

The HFC is a 100% of the TM (I've swapped the slides over in the past) so they are both useful as a supply of spare parts. Both can still be racked and manually locked back, so may serve as holster fillers, wall hangers or movie props. I can include a TM chrome magazine for an extra £20.

I have a TM box with manual, cleaning rod and barrel plug which I'll throw in too.

Seeing as I've already started to split them up I will continue to do so, feel free to request certain parts - I've uploaded a diagram below so you can ask for part numbers (obviously I would prefer to sell them in one go).

Price is £50 posted and PayPal'd for both.

Pictures:
20130115_212944_zps75fe8f0d.jpg

20130115_213416_zps7103790e.jpg

20130115_213424_zps642845b5.jpg

The broken safety part. Seems to be a weak point in the design, a new one could be fabricated without too much trouble.
20130115_211707_zps4a354393.jpg

The parts diagram:
DesertEaglediagram_zpsbbfb9395.jpg

Archived