Custom foliage green combat shirt?

Bucko

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a solid Foliage Green combat shirt.  I need something that isn't ACU patterned or short sleeved.  Does anyone know of a manufacturer (or hobbyist) that could make one?  I may need a couple done up, but I'd like to find something akin to the Crye G3 shirt.

Thanks for the help!

I've got a Condor Summit jacket (replica/ knock off of the TAD Gear Sharkskin jacket) in FG, so I'm looking to bridge the gap between tactical t-shirt and jacket.  Ideally it'll have some kind of rough wearing sleeve to hold up to getting scraped on buildings, rocks, and trees with a softer moisture-wicking body.  I've emailed a few companies, and while I've heard Crye would make one if I wanted to pay a customization fee, I don't need a $200 combat shirt right now...  I'm hoping the new Claw Gear may do one.

Does anyone know where to get FG Cordura material?  I could probably buy a t-shirt and some Cordura and take another one of my combat shirts into a good tailor and have one made...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived