WTS Night Vision Goggles

kilo_64

I've got for sale a pair of Rigel Optics 3100 night vision goggles.

I am located in the USA and will ship world wide as long as you pay your half.

Gen 1+ goggle's aren't ITAR restricted so we're safe here :D

I am looking for $390SHIPPED (USA ONLY) OR BEST OFFER! Not looking for trades ATM since I don't have time to play as much as I want to anymore.
Now onto the goods:

I got these goggle's brand spanking new back in 2003 and have only used them a handful of times. I've had these in storage since I moved back in 2006 so they have been sitting dormant for the longest time.

These goggle's run off of 2 AA's and function off of 2 image intensifier tubes. Unlike the PVS-7's where it's one tube seperated by a prism, these goggle's have individual adjustments so the picture is extremely clear.

The only issue with the pair is that the right ocular has 3 black spots near the center. (They don't look like burn marks. More like physical scuffs to the coating on the obj lens)

On a sidenote, these things are built like a tank! Unlike the newer gen binocular types you  see on the market today, these appear to be metal made and are completely sealed.

The package comes with the following:
Original Carrying Case
Head set
Goggles

You can find the technical specs here:
http://www.opticplanet.com/contents/products/rigel-3100-tactical.html

The picture is actually clearer than the photos. I couldn't get my point and shoot to focus correctly on the picture

P5250277.jpg

P5250279.jpg

P5250280.jpg

On me
P5250243.jpg

P5250248.jpg

P5250249.jpg

Left tube IR (Good tube)
P5250255.jpg

Left tube NO IR
P5250259.jpg

Right tube NO IR (notice spots mid left)
P5250258.jpg

Right tube IR
P5250267.jpg

Left tube IR
P5250264.jpg

Right tube IR 6 ft distance
P5250270.jpg

No Nods same scene
P5250268.jpg

Shipping world wide as long as your Country allows it.

Archived