Regarding external dimensions, how accurate do you think they are? Do you think this would fit with a Crye Gunclip?

Thanks!  Always love trying to help out my fellow airsofter.  As to the dimensions, I'll double check tomorrow to see just how good the fit is, but the gun fits into my Galco KingTuk IWB holster, so I'd imagine it should fit into one of those.

Pic (not mine) for reference:

KingTuk.jpg

As you can see it's a Kydex and leather hyrbrid.  Kydex can be pretty unforgiving when it comes to specs, so if it'll fit into that, I'd imagine you shouldn't have any problems with the Gunclip.  As I said I'll double check tomorrow and let you know about specifics regarding fitment with the Galco!

Edited by -Clover-
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

WGC seems to have some in stock but the pics show either an S17 instead of the Glock logo or completely blanked with no trades at all.  Is this just covering their butts on the web and the pistols actually have all the trademarks or is there two different models being sold under Stark Arms (Trades and No Trades)?

Unfortunately I don't have access to a chronograph so I can't give out any empirical data on the FPS :(

WGC has some plain jane versions I believe, judging by this photo from Stark's FB-page captioned "Less is more!" : 

66466_513177072054793_228185489_n.jpg

So to answer your question, "yes" they're selling two different versions.  The trademarked ones aren't being advertised as being made by Stark though, most likely to try and avoid any litigation.  

Unless this thing turns into a big flop internally I see no reason not to get one of these as a sidearm.  It can take real deal sights and fit into real-deal 9mm Glock holsters.  Unless you're just super into the trademarks.  

Edited by -Clover-

Unfortunately I don't have access to a chronograph so I can't give out any empirical data on the FPS :(

WGC has some plain jane versions I believe, judging by this photo from Stark's FB-page captioned "Less is more!" : 

66466_513177072054793_228185489_n.jpg

So to answer your question, "yes" they're selling two different versions.  The trademarked ones aren't being advertised as being made by Stark though, most likely to try and avoid any litigation.  

Unless this thing turns into a big flop internally I see no reason not to get one of these as a sidearm.  It can take real deal sights and fit into real-deal 9mm Glock holsters.  Unless you're just super into the trademarks.  

OK, so where are the trademarked ones on their site?  I must be blind as I can only find the blank ones and the ugly S19 ones.

Put some more magazines through it today.  With .20's and the hop up on I was able to keep the gun shooting perfectly lazer straight.  At a distance of about 25/30 feet I was able to keep the gun consistently hitting an old Daisy 9x9 target box almost dead center.  I'd say i was able to keep the groupings within a 3-4 inch diameter. I didn't have any actual target paper, was just taking pot shots so to speak at the cloth backing.  

As it's still winter here I won't be able to do any meaningful range testing outdoors until Spring or Summer.  All the same I'm still very much pleased with this pistol!

Oh, and to those who were worried about the full auto switch deteriorating or some such thing with use, in 20+ magazines fired through her, the switch is still just as stiff as it was out of the box.  It hasn't worn down or anything from use.  So to some of the detractors of these VFC pistols out there who are turned off by the *extremely* low profile switch, I'd say you've got nothing to worry about if that's the only thing stopping you from buying one of these guns.  If you don't want to use the gun in full auto, simply don't.  I'm just glad VFC didn't add an external switch (a-la KSC G23's and select fire 26's....), this way it simply makes it a nifty extra feature. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think we have to look this gun for a while.

VFC GBB always looked good when it's new, and seems fantastic value for its price but sucks in few month.

In my country, Stark(VFC) Glocks are more notorious than WE's early GBB pistols... 

I'm not sure this would much better than previous models.

Yea my stark g18 sucked, sorry for bringing it up again. Granted the stark g19 looks better from the pictures on line and I heard they are meant to be much better made as well, but there were so many flaws with it, the biggest being the lack of any sort of scratch resistance on the polimer frame and the markings on the sights came off with a quick rub of a fingure nail not to mention the crappy recoile guide rod and dodge selector switch.

The WE G19 appears to be pretty good (even though the trades are nothing to write home about) and at least we can get it here in the USA along with the KJW G23 (of which I own 2 and are darn nice pistols, even though based on older TM G26 internals). Guarders new G19 slides and frames for the KJW appear to work well on the G23, so at lease we can make one up if we feel the need.