• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

I use the guarder enhanced recoil springguide for kj g19, works pretty good, http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_637&products_id=15002

Is that the entire spring and spring guide? Or is it just the spring? Or just the guide? Sometimes, you can never know with these Asian countries... They're a bit deceptive at times on what they are trying to sell you... -_-

Yes I'm asian and I just "outted" my own people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Guarder TM 1911 150% pack with recoil spring and hammer spring. Just used the recoil spring.

You remove the spring cups on the stock Stark guide rod, remove both springs, put in the TM 1911 spring and one pair of spring cups on top.

RS guide rod is plastic as well.

Hellz yeah. Definately getting one of those steel slide Glock 19s!

FB album : https://www.facebook.com/wgchk/media_set?set=a.276370642521411.1073741829.100004454315497&type=1

Product listings: http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/content_page.php?search=category&rs=Stark%20Arms%20Gas%20Pistols&catid=7&cat=704

Glock 19 specs.

Release on end of Feb 2014

CNC steel slide
CNC steel outer barrel
Precision inner barrel
Co2 Magazine
Gun cases

Length: 175mm
Weight:890g
Capacity:20rds
Barrel Length:85mm
Muzzle Velocity:90m/s

More information coming soon

Edited by NonEx

Those WE magazines work in my TM G17, and those are supplied with that extender to be used in a 19.

I built my TM to be CO2 compatible, spent at least $600 onto the project so far, and it still got an aluminium slide and not compatible with RS parts. I have been waiting for 6 months to Guns Modiy to restock their tritium sights.

Now seeing that steel slided SA one for half the price I already spent, my mind hurts a bit. I hate airsoft. I want to punch that dude who got me into it into the face. Hard.

WGC's reply to me when asked about selling slide separately:

Dear customer

I think the CNC Slide  will not temporarily to sell , really sorry
about that , welcome to keep visit our webpage to get the item news .

Thank you very much, and hope we can keep the service for you

Besides the poor english, I think he's trying to say there will not be any extra steel slides to sell separately...