• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

What's the problem with WE CO2 valves? The diffusor grid looks to me like the only part that can't be fixed if it breaks, but that seems only possible due to uncareful disassebly, not normal use. All the other parts that can go wrong are typical o-rings.

The problem to me were the weak aluminium screw caps, but since Ra-Tech made steel replacements...

I'm sure the premium will have a stronger hammer spring and recoil spring since it comes with a co2 mag (stark arms though). We'll see... But mine just shipped... I ordered ups, yet they gave me a tracking that look like EMS.... So they're obviously ripping us off through shipping....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 04/03/2014, By End of Day   :P

EDIT: Right, I have it to my home address, where I won't be when they try to deliver the first time. And you can't change UPS delivery until after first attempt. So looks like friday for me as well. :o

Edited by NonEx

What's the problem with WE CO2 valves? The diffusor grid looks to me like the only part that can't be fixed if it breaks, but that seems only possible due to uncareful disassebly, not normal use. All the other parts that can go wrong are typical o-rings.

The problem to me were the weak aluminium screw caps, but since Ra-Tech made steel replacements...

Once the outlet valve goes wrong, the magazine becomes useless. Really stupid design. I promised to someone that I would take pictures, I will this weekend.

I am waiting for the Stark CO2 magazines, hoping that those are better.