• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

But then again, it's bone dry too :)

so I lubed it up... with WD-40 just on the front part of the outer barrel, and the interior of the slide (just in the front, ever so slightly). Silicon oil kind of made it a bit sticky...

started running pretty good afterwards...

Edited by Finbarqs

Okay I got it... recoil spring is too weak to even return the slide into place! Even worse than the aluminum... looks like they shipped a project to us :(

but oh well, if these are limited, then glad I got one!

That doesn't sound quite right as the model I tested had no problems at all with the slide returning to battery, it had a metal recoil-rod with dual reinforced springs, check to see did they mistakenly use a plastic stock recoil-rod, also check it without the magazine inserted to see how it functions ?

Hopefully it's just a teething problem, I know the slide can be extremely difficult to get back on, so maybe this suggests issues with how the recoil-rod is seated.

Another problem, before when i press the mag release, the mag will just fall out. now it wont, i have to take the mag out by hand. any solution?

I found out, right above the hammer (the thing that push on the gas valvue) right above, hammer theres a metal thing that hit the mag and press it littlebit forward, no lubricate on it and makes the mag stuck. So i just use silicon oil and it will be solved? I never shot the gun, just played with the mag a little

Edited by Norsk22771

Seized by customs, destined for destruction...

Have sent e-mail to them asking WTF. It is labeled as CO2, ships with CO2 magazine, should not be a problem.

Damn :(

Worst nightmare came true... that's literally $600+ down the drain... Wonder why they seized it? You live in sweden right?

I got a reply from customs. They are reviewing it right now. Maybe having some target practise in their warehouse or something...

We will see.

Anyways, I am done with this *suitcase* now. Too much ###### trying to get stuff. :|

There goes the only "fun" I had in my life. :o

Oh well, I don't even shoot these things. Just OCD collecting, or hoarding if you wish :P

Messed up I paid $170 USD for UPS Express shipping, haha. *fruitcage*in joke.

Edited by NonEx