I got mine from armypanda - full trades and everything and the shipping was only like 20$ (compared to the ~70$ at ehobby asia). No idea if they have a shop though.

Got it on friday and today I finally got the chance to shoot it however I have the following problem - every couple of shots the gun goes on full auto then semi again. Any ideas?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

Ok then so mine arrived this very afternoon.

Liking it a lot at the moment, the external quality really is as good as I've heard.

However I'm having one small problem with it, when I fire it the slide won't fully return, it sits about 5mm from full forward, a slight nudge and its fully forward, but no matter how the slide moves be it manually or fired it will always return to that point 5mm from fully forward.

Oh and it's only with the metal barrel installed.

Anyone got any ideas, or even better had the same issue and sorted it?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk.

Scrap that, after half a can of Colemans and racking it like I'm tommy tanking on speed for a few hours it's just about loosened up enough to return fully without getting hung up, I think a Guarder recoil spring is in order however just for that extra finishing touch.

I think I figured out what happened to mine...

There was a report in the media recently about how Customs had increased the number of seized illegal guns and gun parts coming in over the border, and lots of boasting about increased statistics etc. I think I was simply unlucky enough to be used as a victim for them to boost their statistics and show off that they are doing "something"... I keep asking but I just get "we're looking at it..."

Sad but true. Don't think I'll ever see mine.

Edited by NonEx

okay, I think I'm going to get rid of my G17 Match. This Steel is much nicer :) damn... 

Now I have 2 KWA USP's w/ steel kits, 2 SA G17's 1 steel one aluminum (aluminum actually has a nicer "clink" sound too!) 1 SA G19 premo, and 1 1911 that never sees the light of day.

Now I'm working on my project mp5 :(

Has anyone else found that their slide doesn't sit that tight on the rail and wobbles a bit?

I have been running mine with co2 mags and an upgraded recoil spring for the past few months now but the pistol has had some adjustments and modifications to make it reliable, I wouldn't really recommend them to anyone know for anything other than looks.

I am replacing it with a WE Glock and will keep the SA as a back up secondary 

My slide sits on the frame as tight as a ducks chuff, but mine is still probably just under 500 rounds old.

But those 500 rounds have been used to free off my slide as it point blank refused to fully return forward.

What is it with VFC and using *suitcasey* weak recoil springs, my MP7 needed a better recoil and nozzle return spring to work well, my M&P9c has a poor recoil spring and now the G19, because the slide is quite tight the recoil spring has a hard time returning the slide fully, although its freed up quite a lot now, I still want a better spring.

Out of interest I put the 150% spring and rod in from my Guarder G17 and the G19 worked a treat.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes and no :)

I spoke with the person in charge of the case at customs. She just said it was a random inspection.

But as I said on the previous page, a few weeks later there was a news article that stated how much customs had improved their statistics for seized illegal firearms coming into the country.

I just think they used me for easy points to show how well they are doing...

I highly doubt they'll hold on to it for the six months between now and then; in the UK, after one month seized goods become the property of HMRC and are usually destroyed. I'd keep pushing them to either justify their seizure or release it to you. You probably also have the ability to request it be returned to the seller (who may hold on to it until January and then re-post it to you)...

I dunno. They said they would let me know what happens with it and so far nothing...

But yeah, I should give it another go.

I really should push it because it is a legit CO2 pistol. But kinda don't have the energy to fight and face possible consequenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I should have mentioned that I meant the question to be adressed for everyone who reads the topic and have relevant upgade experience. For my example I have tried changing the hopup bucking to a TM MEU stock one, and a Firefly supersoft one as both were laying around from my 1911 builds, but I wasn't completely satisfied with any of them. Maybe they would give better results if I would have used them in combination with some hi-flow valves or a heavier floating valve for example, but I kind of feel confused which way to go if I want better overall performance, but wouldn't want to spend more than a 80-100$ for example in total for the upgrades combined. Therefore I was curious about what you guys feel as the best way to go, with first hand experience of performance upgrades. I would want a bit higher velocity, range, and consistency, I don't care much about efficiency as long as I can dump 15 bb-s out of a single mag. Best bang for the buck upgrade ideas appreciated :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pretty bad experience with this model. Mind you - this is my first GBB so troubleshooting takes some time for me. But at the moment i'm serously considering ditching GBB altogether once the Stark dies.

First of all, the piston lid sometimes gets stuck in the cylinder when it's not thoroughly lubed. Even with gas containing silicone grease it jams quite often when it becomes dry. I ordered another piston lid from WGCSHOP and the problem got even worse. When i put those two lids next to each other there is a pretty huge size difference for such a small part.

Next - very often the gas control valve would get stuck and all gas would go to the blowback and the bb would just lazily drop out of the barrel.

Most probably thanks to the above problem the extending metal piece on the metal outer barrel broke off. Thank god i can still use the plastic barrel. This design choice is very weird imho, as every other company making airsoft glocks has a much more solid construction for this.

The base plate of the magazine might be nice with the trades, but you have to remove it completely to fill gas into the magazine, and of course the base plate broke after a few dozen refills.

After just a few days, i lost my rear sight which was very loose. I ordered some "Crusader Glock Sights" from WGCSHOP which were supposedly dedicated for Stark Glocks. The rear sight is VERY loose and i actually had to superglue it tight or i would just instantly loose it again. When i tried to remove the original front sight, i tore off quite a big piece of lacquer from the slide, as it was glued to it. 

Also from WGCSHOP, i bought this "Maple Leaf Upgrade Set" which consisted of a 84mm 6.03 tightbore, a hopup rubber and a springless high flow valve. This gave me 10 fps boost, but even with the strongest gas i have availlable the gun still shoots around 280 fps on the stock mag and 300 fps on WE 50 rd magazines. That's alright, but less than advertised. 

Cannot say anything about the range and accuracy with the Maple Leaf upgrades, as i wasn't using the Glock at all as unreliable as it is, and i just yesterday located the problem with the gas control valve. 

• Like 1