• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

Damn why did you have to post that LoL. Wonder if the spring guide would work on gen 3?

No. Cut-out hole in front of slide is bigger on GEN4.

CKinnely is right;

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51_391&products_id=19845

Added August 20th.

Don't get your comment though, if you knew you would have posted, but you would have posted if you'd known ? (it was news?)

Of course it's news! :D

Edited by NonEx

Also the cut-out in the front of the frame is larger to accomodate the larger spring assembly as well.

The Asia only comment was on WGCs site for the PPQ Asia Edition as well but those were shipped all over.

They are just trying to cover their asses because of the trademarks.

If they won't ship KIC Taiwan most likely will. And whomever else might have it.

Edited by NonEx

Of course it's news! :D

I do not know the stuff that everyone else has in their own heads, I cannot read minds.  I also don't check every single review/news/discussion thread religiously where the information could potentially have been put up (there's a lot of places).  I presumed people had seen them, if I'd known they hadn't, I would've mentioned it.

If I'd mentioned it and everyone already knew, I'd get snide 'pff.. boring *snooze*' type replies.

On all the Gen 3 Stark Arms magazines I have, they only have the mag catch cut out on the right side making it only work for a left side mag release. These new Gen 4 Glock mags appear to have both left and right side cut outs so I'm guessing they're a new mag and *hopefully* truly ambi.

• Like 1

Can't wait. I asked them on Facebook to make these about a year ago. Hope they make a olive green and tan version as well as a g19 gen 4. The build quality on VFC/stark pistols have improved with every offering so I am expecting GLOCK PERFECTION this time around.

On all the Gen 3 Stark Arms magazines I have, they only have the mag catch cut out on the right side making it only work for a left side mag release. These new Gen 4 Glock mags appear to have both left and right side cut outs so I'm guessing they're a new mag and *hopefully* truly ambi.

Good eye you have there. Idd it seems these mags might be ambidextrous.

One thing that bothers me just a bit - the images are a bit too small to say exactly, but it seems that this G17 doesn't full auto as the G19 has, which is a pity. I wonder of they fear that the G19 wouldn't be compelling anymore.

EDIT: In the end i decided that i will give Stark another chance, and i'm ordering another G19. I sincerely hope that first one was just an unexpected dud.

Edited by matrigs
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interested into buying one. Are there any aftermarket parts available for the G19? Looking for a threaded barrel.

There aren't any currently available, however you can easily make one. I bought an extra barrel from WGCShop and mounted it in a lathe, drilled out the end of the barrel, and threaded it to take the same adapter that WE pistols use. It works quite nicely. You will have to buy the extended adapter though as the normal sized one is to short and the gun cant cycle with it because the suppressor will hit the frame.

Yeah that sounds real easy :P

If you have a metal lathe than yeah its extremely easy, it took me less than 10 minutes. If you don't have a metal lathe than you would have a much harder time doing it, but if you took it to a machine shop I'm sure they would do it for you. Edited by mezurashii

Well looks like I got trolled pretty hard by Customs on my steel Stark Glock 19.

Just found out it was returned to sender back in October, without any notice to me.

I was told verbally it would be let go and delivered to me.

I also paid the import duties for it, haha.

I knew I was never going to see it. :o

*fruitcage* this shiz!