• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be a super comprehensive review, but I wanted to post my initial impressions of the newest Glock 19 to the airsoft market.   Unboxing: The gun comes in a plain jane brown box with some fo

NOTE: This is in reference to the pics of RS Glock 23 on previous page.   Finally got some daylight here, but I am starting to think my iPhone camera is broken or something because all the shots cam

Thanks.   I had to re-do the pics, I don't know what I was on but the above look like ######. Edit time had ran out so.... Maybe just a subtle change to you, but here are the shots again with less a

Posted Images

Well *fruitcage* me sideways... I just got a delivery from UPS... WIth the Stark Arms Glock 19 steel edition that I ordered A YEAR AGO. Which customs took, interrogated me over, told me they sent back... After checking with KIC they didn't get it back. Asked customs again. They just said it was dropped off at the post office for return and no further details. THen a month ago some customs seizure woman contacted me and asked. And now I got it... :o

Well well... Will do a video on it later haha. :D

Crazy.

• Like 2

Is it in good nick or did the customs losers mess around with your g19? That's what drives me mad the thought of those feckers playing around with my new gun and putting there paw prints all over it. Happened to me before with a g&p woc, it took 6 months for customs to clear it, then it comes to me in second hand condition.

Should be some cool slides coming the stark g19 way soon.

Is it in good nick or did the customs losers mess around with your g19? That's what drives me mad the thought of those feckers playing around with my new gun and putting there paw prints all over it. Happened to me before with a g&p woc, it took 6 months for customs to clear it, then it comes to me in second hand condition.

Should be some cool slides coming the stark g19 way soon.

Just did a quick inspection here at work and it looks in good condition. Slight marks on the chamber on the barrel but that could of been from KIC testfiring it or whatever.

Will look more closely when I get home :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, dat steel Glock 19...

I am seriously mweh about it though.

Mainly because I have started to play airsoft, and I just started my WE A1A SAI RMR build just before I got the Stark steel Glock 19 so...

I am not sure what to do with it.

On the one hand I feel like selling it just because.

On the other hand because of the story behind it, it kinda goes down in history, so :P

Just to reassure myself. Can I use CO2 mags in regular Stark Glock 17/19 or does it require some love (if yes what parts are to be changed)? Anyone know where I can get a fully trademerked one except Airsoft Global (they're ripping on postal fees as hell).

Edited by Nath
  • 2 weeks later...

The stock range on my VFC/Stark/CG Glocks and M&Ps isn't much to write home about, does the job for real close indoor work but that's about it.  Was looking at the Maple Leaf buckings but they come in 50, 60, 70, 75 and 80 (degrees presumably, they don't say).  Haven't changed anything else on the guns, what would folks recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm liking that.  Probably won't be nearly as nice as a TM with an expensive slide/barrel/parts kit, probably still have a stock feeling trigger etc.. but then if it doesn't cost too much more than a normal Stark I'm fairly hopeful given the progress they've made.  Comparing my old non-traded G17 to my Gen3 with trades to my Gen4, there's very clear and noticeable improvement each time.

Yeah I'm liking that.  Probably won't be nearly as nice as a TM with an expensive slide/barrel/parts kit, probably still have a stock feeling trigger etc.. but then if it doesn't cost too much more than a normal Stark I'm fairly hopeful given the progress they've made.  Comparing my old non-traded G17 to my Gen3 with trades to my Gen4, there's very clear and noticeable improvement each time.

Think they did a G34 too, somewhere on facebook.

For me be a collector piece, just frame and stage it.. nothing to game. I can't justify having a $600+ pistol for display, vs something that's around 200 :P