Sign in to follow this  
-Clover-

Stark-Arms/VFC Glock 19

Problem with those magazines if once the valve goes bad, your magazine becomes a junk. I suggest to wait for the Stark magazines.

BTW both APS and WE CO2 magazines work in a TM GBB. First hand experience. Do I recommend them? No.

What's the problem with WE CO2 valves? The diffusor grid looks to me like the only part that can't be fixed if it breaks, but that seems only possible due to uncareful disassebly, not normal use. All the other parts that can go wrong are typical o-rings.

The problem to me were the weak aluminium screw caps, but since Ra-Tech made steel replacements...

I'm sure the premium will have a stronger hammer spring and recoil spring since it comes with a co2 mag (stark arms though). We'll see... But mine just shipped... I ordered ups, yet they gave me a tracking that look like EMS.... So they're obviously ripping us off through shipping....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 04/03/2014, By End of Day   :P

EDIT: Right, I have it to my home address, where I won't be when they try to deliver the first time. And you can't change UPS delivery until after first attempt. So looks like friday for me as well. :o

Edited by NonEx

The last photo in my Glock 19 photos on the Glock picture thread, shows the three different SA/VFC finishes.

From the right the standard SA G19, in the middle the CNC'd SA G17 and on the left the steel-slide SA G19.

What's the problem with WE CO2 valves? The diffusor grid looks to me like the only part that can't be fixed if it breaks, but that seems only possible due to uncareful disassebly, not normal use. All the other parts that can go wrong are typical o-rings.

The problem to me were the weak aluminium screw caps, but since Ra-Tech made steel replacements...

Once the outlet valve goes wrong, the magazine becomes useless. Really stupid design. I promised to someone that I would take pictures, I will this weekend.

I am waiting for the Stark CO2 magazines, hoping that those are better.

woooohooooo!!!!

Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 04/04/2014, By End of Day

Mine is listed as Stored in warehouse for some reason? Either because it didn't make it out before the weekend or customs wanna check it out ... :|

I am also waiting for mine to show up. Got shipped out today. Paid for ups shipping so here's hopeing. What are all the performance upgrades out there for the G19? And websites that carry them. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

I guess performance was the wrong word. I have read that TM springs etc work on the slide. Parts like that is what I meant. Other then RS parts is it an open list of accessories and a few internal pieces?