Make:TM

Gun/Model:Sopmod

Accessories:

Condition:used but not abused by me

FPS:last crono'ed at black ops cribbs at 340-345

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/N/N

Price/Payment:£325 all in

Pictures on request its a TM Sopmod !

Right for sale one TM Sopmod quick change removed and been converted to deans (can fit 7.4v 2200 lipo in the stock) .

Condition wise i bought it second hand and it did have two faults on it , first one was firing intermittently this was caused by a botched up-grade attempt and the pistol grip was knackered so the motor could slip , new grip , fault solved . Second fault was it does not all ways empty and lock off on the mid caps unless you push the mag up in to the mag well I haven't really tried fixing this one as its not that much of a bother , when it does happen it'll dry fire and you'll find 5 bbs still in the mag (its a consistent fault all ways 5bbs still in the mag) have tried a different upper and still happens so the problem is in the lower reciever .

I've owned it for about 13 mths and once serviced and repaired no problems since . It has an eagle six spring fitted and a new spring guide . Last crono'ed at cribbs black ops At 340-345fps with a 16inch 6.3inner fitted so would think with the standard TM inner in an M4 upper (which its being sold with ) your looking at 320-330fps .

Price is paypal'ed and posted .

Archived