For sale: Reproduction Waffen SS M40 Overseas Cap (Schiffchen) EM/NCO in fieldgray

Special Ops

For sale is a new, only tried on for fitting purposes, M40 Waffen SS EM/NCO overseas cap, size 57 (I wear a size 56, and this cap fits me fine) in field gray. This is a reenactment grade, close to authentic (not like the stuff being made in China and sold on Ebay), bought from a reputable store, 1944 Militaria.

This is perfect for those who are into WWII reenactment or collectors. I bought this when I had planned on getting into WWII reenactment, but never followed up on it.

I'm asking $60.00 USD shipped, and I accept payment through Paypal. I ship to the United States only. Please note that on the BeVo insignia (eagle with swastika) in the picture, I have removed the swastika from the picture, however the insignia on the cap comes fully intact. To the best of my knowledge, the head size conversion for size 56 is: 7, and the conversion for size 57 is: 7 1/8.     

001-6_zpsc3e77c09.jpg

002-5_zpsebe71c07.jpg  

003-4_zps630065df.jpg

004-4_zps890af04d.jpg

Archived