WhatAreYouBuyen new here!

WhatAreYouBuyen

hello! I'm new to these forums! :D 

I want to know who wants to be my friends? 

If you guys dont know, WhatAreYouBuyen is my youtube channel and I make a lot of reviews on youtube. Some very well liked and a few of my videos... ehh well, lets say some people had problems with some of our older videos. BUT NOT THE NEW ONES! :D 

I go to SC Village, Tac City South and Arcades in the Ornage County area. 

If you're a fan or like our videos feel free to meet us when we go to SC Village! ;) 

Thats about it for me, if you wanna learn me, talk to me or check out my youtube channel, anyways... 

Guns, I got: 

KWA M93R

KWA LM4 PTR

KWA ATP

KWA SR10

KWA H&K USP

KWA M97

KWA Mp9

KWA FPG

TM Aug High Cycle AEG

TM Xtreme 45

TM P90

TM 5-7

WE GOLD 1911

WE M14 GBB (fake wood version)

UHC Super 9 Sniper

Pink AK47 LPAEG

JG G36 AEG

A&K Masada

A&K LMG M249

M1892 Lever Action Gas Rifle

Dboys M4 RIS

King Arms AK47 AEG

*bold guns are my favorites! 

(looking to get some revolvers for fun any recommendations?)

We get new guns every month so this wont be accurate when we visit the Evike store in a few weeks! ;) 

P.S. we pay for our own guns, no mommies help or anything like that --> to the critics out there. 

Well thanks for reading this post, I hope to become good friends with some of you out there and I"m not sure if I'm allowed to post links to my youtube channel her eor not, but just look up "WhatArEYouBuyen" and you'll find me! Thanks mayte! :) 

Ok, quit to the chase. WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?

hahah well right now I'm just trying to sell my self to you guys! I guess there aren't any problems :) 

I just got banned from AirsoftSociety and it wasn't from anything I said on those forums, it was because they didn't approve of my youtube videos lol 

Glad you guys are so chill ;) 

Resident Evil 4? Best game ever! 

It's upsetting I can assess peoples age based on their favourite videogames... 

I like Resident Evil 4, what you saying? :P

Ok, cut to the chase. WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?

Not quit, or is that auto correct being a jebend? ;)

And erm, hello to said new user that appears to have posted possibly the strangest introduction to a 'welcome' thread I have seen in about three years.

'FireKnife'

I just got banned from AirsoftSociety and it wasn't from anything I said on those forums, it was because they didn't approve of my youtube videos lol

Your videos are pretty bad to be honest, no eye protection, childish bravado, no blowtorch to finish the Bieber toys off... But we're not youtube, so unless you start posting them here you wont be banned. I would suggest the use of eye protection quite strongly in future however.

It's upsetting I can assess peoples age based on their favourite videogames... 

so how old am I? ;)

This is really not the way to represent our sport.

Jim

we're not an "authority" when it comes to the world of airsoft, we're just a group of people having fun WITH airsoft guns. 

So please dont take any offence to the videos as they really are not "airsoft" videos as a "sport" but rather more to where "entertainment" is concerned. 

I would like to try to make as little enemies on these forums as possible, its nice to meet you, Jim! 

Archived