Would a KX-3 or other amplifier fit in there without an adapter, if anyone knows?

They did this exact combo at my local store and it fit in just fine! Adds an inch or so versus the stock flash hider, looks quite swell -- especially if done with the black rather than blinging chrome KX3 that the shop used! 

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*slams head onto desk*   Dear Magpul   Please get a company can produce decent internals for your guns (e.g G&P)   Yours Sincerely Anyone who wants to buy your product.

Why sure.     Oh wait, you meant the mod didn't you?

Everything he's posted has been factual, you're really not in any position to instruct anybody to discontinue providing relevant information.  He's also never made claims that PTS are amazing in every

Ok so I decided to try different combinations of attachment to my PDR:

First up TM Tracer unit:

IMG_3976.jpg

Quite a nice fit after using some thread adapters to effectively extend the barrel a bit!

IMG_3977.jpg

Second up is just for the sake of it!!! Defeats the point of a PDR but I like it anyways...!!! ;-p

IMG_3978.jpg

Fits flush inside the PDR without any barrel extension

IMG_3980.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Your PDR setup is exactly what I'm looking for. I still need to pick myself up a micro red dot, but it has been near impossible to get hold of the U.S Govt suppressors as they are always sold out. It's a shame because I sold my USP Tactical as I couldn't get a thread protector or suppressor for it and now that it's gone they've started popping up with equivalents in the UK. Hopefully they will stay in stock when I eventually pickup the KWA MK23 instead. I found an alternative here - http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/

Your PDR setup is exactly what I'm looking for. I still need to pick myself up a micro red dot, but it has been near impossible to get hold of the U.S Govt suppressors as they are always sold out.

I picked up mine from eHobby, it's a G&P MK23 -ve thread suppressor... Can't remember how much it was but it wouldn't have been much as I bought it on a whim! It's a tight fit but it does look 'different'!!

I got the same can at Evike, 14mm CCW for about $40. However, this was a couple years ago, before their second store move. It's a nice can at any rate.

Though it's worth pointing out that most USPs are still 14mm threaded, while SOCOMs tend to be 16mm threaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any way to put a light on it or a sling? Any new updates from late adopters to see if they fixed anything up?

You're basically putting everything on the top rail, though you can also thread some cord through the little hole on the back of the weapon. I personally want to put an MSA on the front, cord on the back and rig it for a two-point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't find the Blackhawk one anymore, maybe its not made, but it was the 'stock strap' from something like this: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kingarms-tactical-assault-sling-black-3p so I didn't buy it separately so you'd have to buy the whole sling for just that bit, which kinda sucks.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I know, I didnt say it was a P*. (re-read)

Apparently it is pretty much the same method to get it in there but takes less milling to get it to line up with the hop, although it is harder to mount it to the gear box because of the fact its ment to just fit as a cylinder. 

still gonna be one hefty price tag, even with the SMP.