Hi Magpul PTS PDR-C owners, I have a small favor to ask:

I recently bought one such PDR-C, second hand. It didn't come with the instruction manual though, the owner no longer had it.

Could anyone do me a solid and send me some scans/photos of their instruction manual?  Just want to check it for reference, in case I missed some important info.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*slams head onto desk*   Dear Magpul   Please get a company can produce decent internals for your guns (e.g G&P)   Yours Sincerely Anyone who wants to buy your product.

Why sure.     Oh wait, you meant the mod didn't you?

Everything he's posted has been factual, you're really not in any position to instruct anybody to discontinue providing relevant information.  He's also never made claims that PTS are amazing in every

Hi Magpul PTS PDR-C owners, I have a small favor to ask:

I recently bought one such PDR-C, second hand. It didn't come with the instruction manual though, the owner no longer had it.

Could anyone do me a solid and send me some scans/photos of their instruction manual?  Just want to check it for reference, in case I missed some important info.

I just so happened to have my PDR box to hand... PM me your details and I can send you the pics requested