Hawaiianjuggernaunt's EOTech replica review

I pretty much have had the exact same experience as you. Josh has been fantastic to deal with. I ordered a 552 from him and received it very speedily. Unfortunately it had ghosting, parallax, and unevenly illuminated reticule (one side was brighter than the other) issues. The reticule was also tilted ever so slightly to the right.

I'm thinking the manufacturer is having QC issues (maybe they just hired a new guy for QC :unsure: )

Josh has offered to replace it free of change (ex-shipping) and I will be returning mine in hopefully in the next few days when work gets a bit less hectic. Fingers crossed the 2nd one will be much improved :D

update - i sent the sight back to the factory for a replacement. finally got my hands on a new one, shipped directly from Josh along with some extra goodies to make up for the long wait time. the new sight is much better and I am very happy with the product. Josh has been outstanding to deal with throughout the whole process as well. +1 !

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a review of hawaiianjuggernaunts replica EOTech holosights found here... http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/207252-holographic-sights-60-freeshipped/   http://www.youtub

Out of nowhere, A WILD PM APPEARED.   LOL

I had a sample of 553s come in, but the QD mount arms were horrid. They didnt work on any Madbull RIS system, and had a slight cant on the rails that they did fit on.  Wildecard just told me it fits f

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sent me a ton of scary C&D orders explaining how I was violating trade dress. Essentially, they have numerous patents on the external appearance, and it doesn't matter if you're trying to sell sights without trade. They're more worried about people getting them confused with real eotechs, and then the rep of EoTech being damaged because these sights aren't as high quality.

They're more worried about them getting passed around and then ending up on a service member's rifle, failing, and then endangering them. I will admit its a very valid point. However, if you sell the sights with no EoTech marks, youd think there would be no problem? Oh well. There's always ebairsoft and all the HK sites for purchasing your repro sights lol. From my knowledge they don't care about a guy owning one or two. Its not worth their time to track them down and send them scary letters too. They only care about the people selling lots of them.

• Like 1