Need your opinion about the KJW M8000

Cryptkeeper

I have came across this gun in one Online Store for about 65€ and since its my birthday this week i wanted to get something for myself. I'm currently using the KJW G23 Abs version, no issues despite of having a range only of 16 meters.

Who does use this Beretta Version of KJW? Any complains? Any long term issues with it?

kjwm8000.jpg[/img]

Cheers

The kjw g23 is internally a copy of the marui glock hop unit and uses the same hop rubber as the vsr series of sniper rifles, now my g23 was bought and used 7 odd years ago so maybe standards have dropped at kjw, but with some high grade 0.25's and a fill of propane, a correctly set hop unit sends bbs a long way, I did tweak the hop arm down a little more to cope with 0.28's later on too.

Running dry propane has advantages too, silicone lube from green gas can make hop rubbers less effective.

We had several g23's in the team and they all performed well, check out dagonets g17 (a TM though) in the sniper pistol thread he regularly makes 40m kills with the same hop system as yours...

Never underestimate a TM designed hop!

Jim

Archived