G&P HK416C

akiraspeedstar

I do have my bonus and tax returns coming soon.....but then my wife would kill me haha. My friend is looking into buying one, unfortunately he already "purchased" one from ehobbyasia a while back but it went out of stock and he's been waiting for a while for it to come back. If he can get a refund (which ehobbyasia won't allow) then he's going to order it. That'd work out for him since he already has a decent amount of G&P PMAGs.

Im not sure to be honest, that's what he told me. I told him to ask again because Ive gotten a refund on an order before that I cancelled. He's telling me they'll only do credit which confuses me and is also BS. If that's the case Id file a claim with Paypal.

Also that one he purchased was a VFC model, which is still out of stock to this day it seems.

Im not sure to be honest, that's what he told me. I told him to ask again because Ive gotten a refund on an order before that I cancelled. He's telling me they'll only do credit which confuses me and is also BS. If that's the case Id file a claim with Paypal.

Also that one he purchased was a VFC model, which is still out of stock to this day it seems.

Tell him to file a claim.

Paypal does not like companies that keep money and do not deliver.

I've gotten refund from Ehobbyasia at least 5 times... one of them was for 12 Kriss Vector mags... (600 usd order?)... so... I'm 100% sure they do refund upon cancellation within reason. 

Well TMC say it's the WA system, and the two are definitely not compatible.  I've not been over to gas guns info to check out the exact details of what this has in common with a VFC, but I would hope that it was as little as possible (internals wise).

Not to say I'd buy one of these because I've given up trying to use WA system rifles, but hopefully G&P might now do some 41X AEGs.  Those I'd like to see on the market.

The guesses floating around is it uses VFC FCG, but somehow adapted to work with WA mag and uses a WA bolt. Having never seen a VFC I really don't know how thats working, except that unlike WE with their trigger boxes the VFC also uses RS-like construction....Not sure what hop-up it uses though...I think one of the site(eHobby? AG?) is selling it as a Umarex too, so I guess its VFC licensed external....

Pretty worth it if it's basically a WA system in a VFC body. I wouldn't have to buy the VFC proprietary mags and there's plenty of aftermarket support for the WA system so it could be made into something reliable. 

Indeed.  One of the stores I visited had a G&P PMAG in the magwell, so apparently they fit?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived