tmc gen 3 pants opinions?

Isamu

I have a set of Emerson AOR2 - they are great for the price, but uinfortunately are a bit on the small side - Though they claim to be 38W/XL, they are a very tight fit.

In other news, I don't suppose anyone wants a full Gen 3 set of AOR2? Boonie, shirt and pants... :D

I have had my set for over a year, with a good amount of use on and off the field. I do not know exactly which company made the ones I have, I think it's Allwin but it could be TMC or Emerson, I am unsure. The stitching does fray in areas, and threads hang about, but I have not noticed that to be a problem whatsoever. Rather than the loose threads being caused by bad stitching, I would think they are simply excess threads that worked themselves loose, or were always there without me noticing. This could, of course, cause the stitching to loosen more and fray, though I have not noticed anything like that yet. 

The only thing I do not like is that the shirts torso does not go as far down as I would wish it to. Therefore, the shirt will work itself out of the pants when tucked in, as there is not enough material to be tucked into the pants. 

Note, I have a set of Gen2's and not the Gen3's this thread is actually about, so everything can definitely vary. That being said, I am quite pleased with the product.

Archived