ER-hop: Looking for someone in europe

JarJaBinks

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue as the OP, I pretty much would like an expert to install and fine tune for me, as, In my case, I have very little space to test and tune it. doing it in the field is a "no-no" as I go there to play and not to tech my guns, not to mention I dont go often... :(

In my little experience with flat-hops, I found that it is very easy to tune these as they work more like a regular hop up. build your own regular flat hop with a piece of plastic over a thin sorbopad  using the nub to press it to the bucking, check that it does not overhop the bbs with the hop turned off and that should give you a performance boost.

The extended flat hop is the same, just elongating the barrel and chamber window together with the longuer nub.

Im sorry I cant add pics as Im waiting for an AK chamber to perform the mod without ruining the rpevious setup, just in case my clumsy hands break something ^_^

Try to make these mods by yourself and get some experience and see how much the performance improves step by step, and after it, you will probably feel confident enough to install your own ER-Hop.

my advice though is that any test you make is done in a separate setup from a proven and working one, just in case something goes south your gun is not "dry decked"

It's also worth pointing out you need a lot of space, where you are able to safely and legally keep testing until you get it right. Dunno about you lot but I certainly don't have that near me, my only option would be to go to a game site but like Isamu, I go to play, not about with a hop modification.

Try contacting SAM at kingdom of Airsoft. I know he fits r hops so might be worth checking if we will fit these.

I had a shot of a mp5k he did and at 328/350(I think it was), using .4g bbs it was going as far and as accurate as my 500fps tanaka, just took longer to get there.

I have fitted a number of ER hops about 6 now in differnt BASR and have got them to go to a level that i find acceptable. Takes some practise and i recomend that anyone tried with a few spare barrels first. Also after not using them and now using them both i recomend the snipple and the Em-nub for the hop ups. Works a charm. and OFC IER in any gas gun or if your prone to playing in very cold weather.

I tried R-hops my self. Three times. 1 ended up as fixed hop up :)  2 ended with bad OD, third ended up with bad ID which I can maybe adjust so it can work. Also, Third one was glued little bit misaligned.

Because of above reasons I look for proffesional installation.

Archived