New to Arnies

M.S.-ARC

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make my intro here as well.  I'm new to the forums but not new to the sport.  I'm from Michigan USA just outside of Detroit.  I run with a group called The Hellfish (I believe a few are members here as well).

My screen name (M.S.-ARC) is easy enough to explain. M.S. = my initials. ARC = I am an Architect in training in real life.

I figured I'd finally hop on board because I always hear of good discussions and topics going on here so I figured I might as well see for myself.

As for my arsenal, I have probably had experience with a huge variety of Airsoft guns from the super inexpensive to some of the higher end models out there except for a systema.  My current obsession these days go around the KJW M4.  I've had as many as 5 go through my hands and I currently have 3 different variants that are on my "do not sell" list.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little every now and then.

Archived