KJW G23 ABS Version

Cryptkeeper

I have a Glock 23 from KJW for about 5 months and a few days ago i noticed that the safety doesnt work properly anymore. To "activate" the safety i have to push the slide a little bit back and then i can manage to get the gun in safety. I noticed that the trigger is halfway... it doesnt go to the front completely it stay in the middle, if i tap it to the front then i can put the safety on without pushing the slide back. Is there any fix?

If its not the "trigger safety", then dont bother with the small sliding safety in front of the trigger guard along the bottom of the frame. That is just for when you are storing your pistol in its case! Never use it as a manual safety when your shooting your pistol. That safety doesnt appear on the real Glock either.

If its not the "trigger safety", then dont bother with the small sliding safety in front of the trigger guard along the bottom of the frame. That is just for when you are storing your pistol in its case! Never use it as a manual safety when your shooting your pistol. That safety doesnt appear on the real Glock either.

Sometimes this safety keeps locked in my KJW G27. I noticed that the issue is when one of the two slide releases is not properly in full up position,

Hope this help you

Archived