Favorite Bands

CountDoom

You can now choose your favorite bands out of the ones i like. If you like any other bands then you are wrong :angry: , for i am always right :lol: . (OK you can choose whatever you want, just remember how tired and wierd i feel right now)

And don't flame me for not including (deep breath):

Led Zepplin

The Beatles

Black Sabbath

Deep Purple

Queen

or the Monkeys :huh:

They are simply too good to be included (with the exeption of one).

Please decide... i am bored and tired, do this for my amusement and i will be happy tommorow... <_<

I want bands like Keane, Muse, Nirvanna, blink 182, Incubus or even Moby...

Aside from the great classics (Monkeys/Queen) music can tell alot about someone, so tell me!

Mine is a mix of Keane, Muse and Nirvanna

Xander

Beatles and Queen and i feel like i can mention ELO as they were influenced by the Beatles and Jeff Lynne the vocals of ELO has done some Beatles restoration projects (Free as a Bird anyone?) Oh yeah and Jeff Lynne and George Harrison were also in the Travelling Wilburys. Rant over.

Edit: Meh! You edit fast boy! U2 and Nirvana...

here are my top 10 this week:

NERD

Del tha Funkee Homosapien

Outkast

The Roots

Black Eyed Peas (up until a couple years ago)

Wu Tang Clan

Public Enemy

Dead Prez

Run DMC

Jay-Z (only 1-2% of his stuff is worth listening to)

a bunch that should be there no one here will have herd of unless they chill at really sketchy night clubs in NYC so I wont even bother ;)

Black label society

Ozzy (early stuff)

Eagles

Audioslave

Bob Marley

Finley Quaye

Norah Jones

GnR

Velvet Revolver (yeehaw!!!... *silence around the room* ... *slowly leaves* )

B)

I listen to most types of music, but the above are my fav and get their weekly/daily spin on my hi-fi

Notorious BIG

Biggie Smalls is the *beep*

EAST COAST fo life :P

I'm sorry but theres one post in this thread i just CANT stop laughing at...oh God...I won't say which though, don't want to get in trouble, but I couldn't help but say it.

probably mine, its the only one that doesnt fit. Dont worry, you can say it I have a weird taste in music

i swear to god we have done this thread before.. ahh well

my fav band has gotta be Manic street preachers (seeing them in december yes !!!)

but i like the new stuff really

atreyu

avenged sevenfold

sikth

breaking benjamin

ARCH ENEMY!!!

Classic Rock has to be

metallica

ozzy/black sabbath

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SHOCKED*

Someone get Snowman a Weird Al Yankovic transfustion - STAT!

"The Saga Begins" and "Amish Paradise" should fix the poor chap right up in no time. Maybe throw in "Trigger Happy" for good measure ;)

Hey R22

"WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC BUY NOW

(April, 1983)

Includes: Ricky, Gotta Boogie, I Love Rocky Road, Buckingham Blues, Happy Birthday, Stop Draggin' My Car Around, My Bologna, The Check's In The Mail, Another One Rides The Bus, I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead, Such A Groovy Guy, Mr. Frump In The Iron Lung. (Way Moby / Volcano 32003)

found it in your LINK

Memory is always the first to go, eh? :huh:

Well, I stand corrected. I go mainly on how they sound, and that one just seemed like it wasn't his work when I heard it. There are too many imposters around.

Not one of his best.

Cheers for the update though :)

Silent Scope - I love Biggie Smalls, but I loathe the east coast, besides, I grew up with Pac ;)

Snowman, oh how I pity you ;)

Badasstro, You should hear the song GLC by Menace, it goes somewhere along the lines of:

GLC GLC!

GLC GLC!

You're, full of ######, ######, ###### ###### ###### ######!

Archived